x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 not 3 play

So just picked up my KM2 not 3play. Bc i wanted to play Destiny 2 on kb&m. Except it didnt work, yes I unplugged everything, put my controller in (usb mode) hard reset it for 10 seconds. Just turned it off and on. Reset my keymander, 3 clicks on top, reset it with the app, says my keyboard and mouse is on, even have an external power supply bc they are rgb, when i put my controller in usb mode and unplug the keymander and reset the xbox by holding it down for 10 seconds and when i got to the green screen plugged it in, then why i logged in i plugged in the KM then plugged in my controller and it didnt stay on it buzzes then comes on then turns off but when i hold it down it turns it on but somtimes it wont let me move the controller or use my KB&M. Help i want to play destiny 2 on kb&m thats it!!! And i cant even get my kb&m to work before trying my destiny 2 profile so someone explain if not whatever ill ship it back tomorrow :)

12/09/2021 11:23 PM

try reverting your controllers update

here's a link on how to:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/revertrollbackdowngrade-xbox-controller-firmware/25f07169-3244-4fe0-838c-949951b7c109

12/10/2021 7:43 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,