x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Best overwatch settings change my mind if u do I’ll do backflips

Ik it’s a Random title but I’m posting this so everyone can engage and a couple of my friends were happy to use mine and enjoy it my sharing code for now, I've generated a game profile Sharing Code for you: 111819, I still have yet to mess around with the curve I don’t understand it at all so id rather not mess with what’s out my knowledge but rather research then play around with it after. These specific settings are also for the keymander2

12/09/2021 1:26 AM

My Instagram is Dxeft and I post some clips there my tiktok is also r5ugh but remember if you do copy get used to them first and you’ll be better overtime !!!! Practice is key

12/09/2021 1:27 AM

What settings do you use in game? In KM2 app, I use a 110 to 120 X/Y sensitivity, 0,0,0 deadzone, 0 turn speed, level 1 traction control, and I use the second curve setting (the one that slowly curves upward)

In-game I use 100-100 sens, 100 aim assist strength, 30 aim assist window, 100 aim assist ease in, 0 aim smoothing, 0 aim ease in, and use linear ramp.

if you want a more “aimbot” feel, then increase the aim ease in slightly, between 1-10, and it will feel a little more sticky when aiming over an enemy

keyboard settings are all optional and just set to my own preference.

ill check out your settings too

12/10/2021 7:31 PM

Reply to:

My Instagram is Dxeft and I post some clips there my tiktok is also r5ugh but remember if you do copy get used to them first and you’ll be better overtime !!!! Practice is key

It is now @dxeft

01/05/2022 12:50 PM

Reply to:

What settings do you use in game? In KM2 app, I use a 110 to 120 X/Y sensitivity, 0,0,0 deadzone, 0 turn speed, level 1 traction control, and I use the second curve setting (the one that slowly curves upward)

In-game I use 100-100 sens, 100 aim assist strength, 30 aim assist window, 100 aim assist ease in, 0 aim smoothing, 0 aim ease in, and use linear ramp.

if you want a more “aimbot” feel, then increase the aim ease in slightly, between 1-10, and it will feel a little more sticky when aiming over an enemy

Sorry for the late reply I hope you read this but I’ve changed my settings quite a bit (Here’s the code if you just want to skip this reading and use it 427362) however I’ve made my own curve for the F3 bind which it says it’ll be for widow and it has a modified curve of the 2nd to last curve preset and I found it best for flicking and Mai ring accuracy and precision, if you use my new code you’ll see what settings I use in the Keymander2 app and it says which F keys are for who for example like F1 is for ash F2 is for NON ADS hero’s and F3 is for Widow

01/05/2022 1:00 PM

Reply to:

You can have your key binds to your preference that’s okay and also I found that level 1 traction is just a bit to much of a hassle and I downed mine to level 2 and it helps a lot

01/05/2022 1:01 PM

Reply to:

I also forgot to say my in game settings from top to bottom is

100Hori

100Vert

100AAS

25AAWS

AALM OFF

AAEI 50

AS 0

AEI 0

AIM TECHNIQUE Exponential Ramp

01/06/2022 1:25 PM