x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2 3Play

Just bought the KEYMANDER 2 3play and having issues connecting it

I hooked everything up and it looked like it was working. Then the app keeps disconnecting and making the controller vibrate every 15 seconds or so. I’m using the cable that came in the pack with the elite version 1 controller. The mouse also just keeps flashing it’s lights but not the keyboard.

11/30/2021 5:27 PM

What you are experiencing is a handshake failure that occurs under a few different conditions. First, it happens when you have low power which lights up only the left side of the LED bar, and usually is accompanied by a low power warning on the K2 app, but not always. To solve this situation, connect a 2A or greater charger to the K2's power port using a micro USB cable.

The next most common reason is having a keyboard or mouse connected that is not compatible. The K2 will keep trying to handshake with it but fail and restart the process over and over. Disconnect your keyboard and mouse to see if the problem stops. If it does, connect your keyboard first and see if it handshakes and stabilizes. If so, connect your mouse. Let us know what keyboard and mouse you have if it fails on either.

I can't remember for certain, but I believe the controller cable that came with it was for charging only and I'm not sure it passes data. That won't cause a handshake loop, but it will cause it to handshake once, and everything but the controller will stay powered up.

12/03/2021 3:22 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,