x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Does they KEYMANDER 2 work with razor basilisk ultimate

I have tried everything I can to get this to work. I have watched every video and I just feel defeated ?. I would appreciate it if anyone could some how help me to get this to work. My keyboard is Corsair k70, and I am on a Xbox series x.

11/29/2021 9:06 AM

We had to write a patch for the original Razer Basilisk and now we are seeing issues with all the new Razer mice as they are doing something weird with their firmware. Can you give us the model number on the bottom of your mouse so we can order one and test it?

12/03/2021 7:21 PM

Does it work with razer basilisk ultimate?

12/08/2021 2:18 AM

Reply to:

We had to write a patch for the original Razer Basilisk and now we are seeing issues with all the new Razer mice as they are doing something weird with their firmware. Can you give us the model number on the bottom of your mouse so we can order one and test it?

Does it work with razer basilisk ultimate?

12/08/2021 6:04 PM

already fixed it? I want to buy a razer basilisk ultimate and now I don't know

12/08/2021 6:06 PM

Reply to:

If you could help me with my question, thank you very much, I want to know if the razor basilik ultimate is compatible, razor basilik ultimate is the mouse that I am going to acquire, so I want to solve my question

12/08/2021 6:46 PM

Reply to:

If you could help me with my question, thank you very much, I want to know if the razor basilik ultimate is compatible, razor basilik ultimate is the mouse that I am going to acquire, so I want to solve my question

12/08/2021 6:47 PM

Reply to:

We do not have the Basilisk here but we just finished writing a patch for the new Razer Viper so I expect you will be fine. Our update is being released in the next week or so.

12/16/2021 6:02 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,