x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Battlefield 2042

hi there.

will be there a xbox series x profile for battlefield 2042 on release?

?

10/26/2021 2:47 PM

We usually release hot titles within a week or so of launch. We have this on preorder so it should be a quick build if the mechanics are in line with previous BF games.

10/26/2021 3:30 PM

Hoping ps5 support for this game also. The keymander did not work on the beta but I understand it’s only a beta.

11/02/2021 8:30 AM

Reply to:

Hoping ps5 support for this game also. The keymander did not work on the beta but I understand it’s only a beta.

Unfortunately we will not have PS5 support for this game at this time. We will have PS4 support for it and should be able to play the PS4 version on PS5, but we will have to wait until release to confirm.

11/18/2021 4:22 PM

any update to this game. i'm xbox series user

12/06/2021 6:32 AM

Gamers on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One can play against one another, but not with players while they are on their PC, PlayStation 5, or Xbox Series X|S - even if cross-play is turned on. In Battlefield 2042, gamers require to ensure that the experience is amusing for everyone. This should not be a bad experience if the player is using older hardware, so the company set things up to resolve this issue. We can have https://takeown.com/battlefield-2042-battle-of-nordvik/ for this now. One of the finest things that were done to import e performance was to lessen the scale of the fights in All-Out Warfare a little. So in case you’re playing on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you’ll be in 64-player wars instead of 128-player ones.

01/02/2023 2:37 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,