x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 not working issue please help

I’ve bought the keymander2 February and used it consistently March(meaning I haven’t used or switch between a controller since then, and now randomly, the input for my mouse and keyboard stopped working,(assuming it was the wire for my controller to port 1 I switched and used a charge and sync cable, prior to this I thought the cable that came with the keymander was used for the extra power port, and I’ve had both power ports connected to my Xbox and they’ve worked perfectly ever since day 1 of using it so I’d assume that wouldn’t be the issue) and now when I plug it in with the correct cable and use a different cable for the extra power, my controller will blink on for a couple seconds then blink back off kinda like a breathing effect on a mouse funnily enough, my mouse is a Logitech g pro wireless and my keybord is a e-yooso k630, and for future reference I do turn off the RGB on this keyboard if that helps you figure it out, sorry for the inconvenience

10/12/2021 10:50 PM

Edit:apparently one of the wires weren’t soldered to the board as I can see it peaking out and I’m assuming it’s a very important wire :(

10/13/2021 8:48 AM

Reply to:

Edit:apparently one of the wires weren’t soldered to the board as I can see it peaking out and I’m assuming it’s a very important wire :(

Hi Rough,

I'm sorry we missed your post. We have a full warranty on the K2 so if there is a broken wire you can send it back for replacement. Please give us a call so we can take care of it for you. Our toll free number is (866) 946-4327.

If the wire is not broken, this may be a simple power issue which can be solved by connecting a 2A power supply, like an iPad charger to the K2's power port. Low power will cause the K2 to fail during the handshaking process (the devices turn off then on) causing a loop effect. This is also possible with non-compatible mice or keyboards, but it is most commonly caused by having an RGB keyboard and mouse that draw more power than the K2 can provide. Connecting the K2 power port to the Xbox will not provide enough power to solve any low current issues, like it seems to be showing so make sure to use a power supply with at least 2 amps rating.

10/21/2021 2:31 PM

Reply to:

Hi Rough,

I'm sorry we missed your post. We have a full warranty on the K2 so if there is a broken wire you can send it back for replacement. Please give us a call so we can take care of it for you. Our toll free number is (866) 946-4327.

If the wire is not broken, this may be a simple power issue which can be solved by connecting a 2A power supply, like an iPad charger to the K2's power port. Low power will cause the K2 to fail during the handshaking process (the devices turn off then on) causing a loop effect. This is also possible with non-compatible mice or keyboards, but it is most commonly caused by having an RGB keyboard and mouse that draw more power than the K2 can provide. Connecting the K2 power port to the Xbox will not provide enough power to solve any low current issues, like it seems to be showing so make sure to use a power supply with at least 2 amps rating.

Hi yes, sorry for the late response but I did buy an ipad2A charger and still doesn’t work do you think I can send it in for a replacement?

10/29/2021 5:26 AM

Reply to:

Hi yes, sorry for the late response but I did buy an ipad2A charger and still doesn’t work do you think I can send it in for a replacement?

Hi Rough,

Please call us at (866) 946-4327 so we can take care of it for you.

11/17/2021 4:50 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,