x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Fine aiming.

Is there any way to not pixel skip when aiming? Everytime Im trying to precisely aim, it skips so hard that you cant hit anything. Ive tried to mess with the sensitivities all day but nothing is helping. If theres no way to sort it out ill probably have to return

09/05/2021 1:58 PM

What game are you playing and what profile are you using?

What mouse are you using?

09/08/2021 5:01 PM

I’m having the same issues as OP, as posted in another thread, and it applies to all games where I’d want a high sensitivity; it’s not limited to one game.

09/29/2021 11:14 PM

Any updates on this? Is this a software thing or is this an app settings thing? Only way I’d get more fine aiming is by lowering the sensitivity settings within the app… but I like the speed i get with the higher sensitivity.

10/24/2021 11:12 PM

Reply to:

Any updates on this? Is this a software thing or is this an app settings thing? Only way I’d get more fine aiming is by lowering the sensitivity settings within the app… but I like the speed i get with the higher sensitivity.

It feels like this is an algorithm balancing issue but we need some engineering support to provide some insight for improvement. As you might be aware like many manufacturers we have been facing a chipset shortage so we had to pause K2 feature development/bug fixing for a bit to focus on developing around our long term chipset solution. We just got our engineering resources back and are moving forward again with K2 development, so we can take a deeper dive into this soon.

10/26/2021 4:18 PM

Thanks for the update. I’m well aware of the shortages, so I completely understand.

10/26/2021 7:43 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,