x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Can I swap the ps4 controllers sticks so mouse is left stick

I said it all in the title. I dont see how to do it, can it be done? Please help.

07/17/2021 7:53 AM

Nevermind I figured it out. It's under weapon switch. Be sure the trigger is to push if want it stay that way otherwise toggle makes you hold a button

07/17/2021 8:32 AM

You are correct. Glad you found it and let us know!

07/19/2021 11:18 AM

I am still having problems dial this in. I am not try to use this for an fps. I need the mouse to control the left stick of ps4 controller. I need to move a pointer with slight movements and be very precise so I can click small icons. Was able to do most that except the precision point and click and at times it would go back to moving slow where I had to keep dragging the mouse. I cant seem to find a profile to work from because they are for fps. Help please.

07/19/2021 11:50 AM

Reply to:

I am still having problems dial this in. I am not try to use this for an fps. I need the mouse to control the left stick of ps4 controller. I need to move a pointer with slight movements and be very precise so I can click small icons. Was able to do most that except the precision point and click and at times it would go back to moving slow where I had to keep dragging the mouse. I cant seem to find a profile to work from because they are for fps. Help please.

I replied in your Fuser thread.

07/21/2021 1:22 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,