x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Update issues

So I have been following multiple videos, as well as the instructions provided, but when I go to update it through the app, it just continuously spins on the LED Module Update (the first thing). I am unable to use a computer to update it, as the only computer I have at the moment is a chromebook, which is not supported. I have left it to update for over 30 minutes now and it has not moved past the first update. How can I work around this?

06/19/2021 12:56 PM

[UPDATE] I managed to skip past the firmware update, but now I'm not able to use my keyboard. I know this is one that is supported after looking it up, but when I connect it, it causes the keymander to disconnect from my app. I'm beginning to grow very frustrated, any help would be greatly appreciated.

06/19/2021 1:26 PM

Hi Partker

Try to reset your device than try again

https://www.keymander2.com/thread/505/1

06/20/2021 5:12 PM

Reply to:

[UPDATE] I managed to skip past the firmware update, but now I'm not able to use my keyboard. I know this is one that is supported after looking it up, but when I connect it, it causes the keymander to disconnect from my app. I'm beginning to grow very frustrated, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Parker,

If you are updating from a much older firmware (unit may have been sitting at the store for awhile) it is possible you will get a firmware failed update notice but it has likely actually updated. If your K2 App does not show the most recent firmware when you check it, you can update it from a PC instead which will make the update MUCH faster. What version FW does your K2 App show installed?

06/23/2021 2:45 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,