x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Rust

is rust keyboard and mouse support something that is going to happen and if so when

06/05/2021 7:57 PM

Yes, I haven't received our company of the game yet, but I expect it by next week and we will work on it as soon as it arrives.

06/09/2021 1:23 PM

We have a basic functioning version of the Rust profile, but the gameplay is so slow to progress that we have not been able to get firearms to start setting ADS deadzones and compare between weapons to confirm they are correct. That said, if anyone wants the current base version now please message me.

06/23/2021 2:50 PM

Reply to:

We have a basic functioning version of the Rust profile, but the gameplay is so slow to progress that we have not been able to get firearms to start setting ADS deadzones and compare between weapons to confirm they are correct. That said, if anyone wants the current base version now please message me.

PLEASEEE

06/23/2021 11:33 PM

Reply to:

How do i message u? If u want my discord its

Joogie#9323

06/23/2021 11:34 PM

Reply to:

How do i message u? If u want my discord its

Joogie#9323

You can use the sharing code 779350 to test the preliminary version of the Rust profile. You will need to uncheck the box for using the same settings for ADS to test ranged weapons. Please give me your feedback and let me know if the deadzones are OK for ADS, or require adjustments.

06/24/2021 6:14 PM

Reply to:

You can use the sharing code 779350 to test the preliminary version of the Rust profile. You will need to uncheck the box for using the same settings for ADS to test ranged weapons. Please give me your feedback and let me know if the deadzones are OK for ADS, or require adjustments.

Thank you. Ill give you any feedback from my experience. You want me to focus more on weapons right?

06/25/2021 12:03 PM

Reply to:

Thank you. Ill give you any feedback from my experience. You want me to focus more on weapons right?

Specifically we need to test the ADS deadzone with ranged weapons and see if the deadzone is different while ADS.

Here's a basic tutorial on Deadzone settings to help you get started.

06/25/2021 4:53 PM

Reply to:

Specifically we need to test the ADS deadzone with ranged weapons and see if the deadzone is different while ADS.

Here's a basic tutorial on Deadzone settings to help you get started.

Ok so it works really good its just the sensitivity is a bit slow even at max on app and mouse dpi. Also when im looking sometimes it does a little glitchy thing

06/26/2021 8:52 PM

Reply to:

Ok so it works really good its just the sensitivity is a bit slow even at max on app and mouse dpi. Also when im looking sometimes it does a little glitchy thing

It's super important that you not crank up mouse speed too high or you will hit the turn speed limit as explained here. The max turn speed in this game is not great, so if you pin your controller to the left or right, that's as fast as you can move, regardless of how fast you move the mouse. Moving faster than that causes you to feel slower as explained in the link above. You can experiment with mouse curves or adding a little extra turning speed in the Advanced Settings, but you must first start at a lower speed and work up to the point it feels like it starts to slow down when you move too fast, then back it down.

06/27/2021 11:03 PM

Thank you for all the helpful fees back I’m glad to hear that this is something more people are interested in and I look forward to being able to play rust using the keymander 2

06/28/2021 7:58 PM

Reply to:

It's super important that you not crank up mouse speed too high or you will hit the turn speed limit as explained here. The max turn speed in this game is not great, so if you pin your controller to the left or right, that's as fast as you can move, regardless of how fast you move the mouse. Moving faster than that causes you to feel slower as explained in the link above. You can experiment with mouse curves or adding a little extra turning speed in the Advanced Settings, but you must first start at a lower speed and work up to the point it feels like it starts to slow down when you move too fast, then back it down.

Ok so i did that and it still does this glitching thing

07/09/2021 5:47 PM

Reply to:

Ok so i did that and it still does this glitching thing

can you describe it or post a video so we can see?

07/10/2021 12:52 AM

Reply to:

can you describe it or post a video so we can see?

So I was wondering if you have had any further testing I used your code profile and the only issue I’m having is with ads seeming jumpy I can’t get my gun to stay still it kind of stutters and isn’t smooth when just aiming not shooting

08/11/2021 7:32 AM

Reply to:

So I was wondering if you have had any further testing I used your code profile and the only issue I’m having is with ads seeming jumpy I can’t get my gun to stay still it kind of stutters and isn’t smooth when just aiming not shooting

We haven't done anymore work in Rust because it requires a lot more play to get weapons needed to dial in the settings. Unfortunately unlike other games, Rust doesn't have an easy way to get access to those things. If one of our devs has time to spend in Rust I will ask them to update the profile or send me their login so I can do some testing with their weapons, etc.

08/12/2021 1:32 PM

My mouse is unresponsive. How do I fix that?

07/12/2022 2:43 PM

When are they going to add rust ps4 to the game library?

07/12/2022 2:45 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,