x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2

Mic audio keeps cutting out after 5 mins of hooking it up to the device my keyboard setup is the razer huntsman elite tried F9 and app settings but still keeps cutting out the microphone.

04/07/2021 2:40 PM

What console are you on?

What are you doing when you get audio back?

04/07/2021 5:48 PM

Reply to:

What console are you on?

What are you doing when you get audio back?

Im on ps4 and how i keep putting it back on is literally unplug the controller and plugging it back in to the adapter i have to do that every 5 mins.

04/07/2021 5:52 PM

Reply to:

Im on ps4 and how i keep putting it back on is literally unplug the controller and plugging it back in to the adapter i have to do that every 5 mins.

I'm sorry for the delay as I missed your followup post. We are looking into a couple similar reports and need a little more information to help guide us to the issue. Please provide the following information if you can:

Console: PS4 (regular? Slim? Pro?)

Headset:

Controller model number: CUH-ZCT2 (DS4v2)?

Console OS version:

Game played:

K2 FW version:

K2 App version:

Sharing code for profile with issue:

04/16/2021 10:25 AM

Reply to:

I'm sorry for the delay as I missed your followup post. We are looking into a couple similar reports and need a little more information to help guide us to the issue. Please provide the following information if you can:

Console: PS4 (regular? Slim? Pro?)

Headset:

Controller model number: CUH-ZCT2 (DS4v2)?

Console OS version:

Game played:

K2 FW version:

K2 App version:

Sharing code for profile with issue:

Sorry for not replying did not get the email that ive been replied too but the information is.

Headset: razer kraken.

Console: Playstation slim.

Controller: v2 (with the light bar on the touchpad).

Game played on: all in general

Console OS vers: 8.50 (unless its the wrong one let me know)

K2 FW: 1.2.115.001

K2 app: 1.1.104

04/18/2021 9:31 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,