x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Wich mouse and keyboard is better ps5

Hii I try to choose mouse and keyboard combo, after reading which mouse and keyboard work on keymander 2 I have 2 options

The first is

Kaliber Gaming Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo but I don't see that they write that the mouse work on keymander 2,

And the second option is Kaliber Gaming KORONA KORE Compact RGB Keyboard & Mouse Combo . So the question is are the mouse of the wireless work on keymander 2 , and how about the delay , most wireless mouse and keyboard have some delay in the game

04/05/2021 10:39 PM

Both of those keyboard and mouse combos with work with PS5 and K2 adapter, as will many other keyboards and mice. The most important thing you need right now is a third party controller such as the Hori Mini PS4 controller as mentioned here.

04/06/2021 2:21 PM

I have the hori mini , I read about this , one of the things that I want to ask is are there any different between wired mouse, keyboard and the wireless, or the both work great whiteout lags ,or the wired mouse and keyboard rae faster

04/06/2021 7:15 PM

Reply to:

I have the hori mini , I read about this , one of the things that I want to ask is are there any different between wired mouse, keyboard and the wireless, or the both work great whiteout lags ,or the wired mouse and keyboard rae faster

Technically speaking the wired solution should be better, however there are now ultra fast wireless chipsets that have practically no latency, so they will perform as well as wired options. You will see these in wireless products from Corsair, Logitech and other top tier manufacturers.

04/07/2021 5:43 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,