x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox one X R6

I just recently received the Keymader 2 for my Xbox. My intent was to use it for R6 and it’s been going pretty well. I just have a couple flaws that maybe can be fixed. I use the Logitech G502 mouse, when I go to use the KEYMANDER 2 app and increase my DPI for the mouse ex:5000 Dpi, the movement is extremely slow and it take possibly two full mouse pads to turn around, yet when I lower my Dpi Ex:100, my movements are much faster. Another thing I’m noticing is that my sensitivity or mouse is very jumpy, it’s not nearly as smooth as I would want it to be and it’s very hard to hold angles in the game. If there is a way to fix that that would be amazing, and help would be awesome.

03/30/2021 1:35 PM

The mouse DPI and the K2 App DPI need to match or the scaling will not work correctly as you have noticed. As you have also noticed R6S has a poor aim/look engine and takes quite a bit of fine tuning to get it dialed in to your play style. You will also find this information here very helpful for learning how to work within the limitations of the console environment.

03/30/2021 6:26 PM

Please see the updated profile and settings information here.

04/07/2021 5:47 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,