x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mic not working on ps4

So I’ve had my KEYMANDER 2 for a few months and when I first got it my mic worked fine and everything was good, I stopped using it for while and now when I do use it my mic will only work for a few seconds then it will cut out and not work unless I I disconnect then plug the controller in but when I do that the audio gets really quit and the game I play(rainbow six siege) sound is a big factor

03/06/2021 1:18 AM

There's a couple things we need to check.

First, does your headset have a mute switch that works by lifting the mic up?

Next, what version of firmware is in your K2 unit? Normally this shouldn't be an issue as we haven't had a mic problem since the very first firmware release but just want to be sure.

Lastly, we need to check your PS4 communication mode. Go to Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method, and select Use USB Cable.

03/09/2021 1:49 PM

I have the Astro a40s so it has a switch on the cord and I have made sure it wasn’t muted and I already have it set to usb because I’ve used it before and it worked fine and the firmware was just recently updated to 1.2.115

03/09/2021 2:25 PM

Reply to:

There's a couple things we need to check.

First, does your headset have a mute switch that works by lifting the mic up?

Next, what version of firmware is in your K2 unit? Normally this shouldn't be an issue as we haven't had a mic problem since the very first firmware release but just want to be sure.

Lastly, we need to check your PS4 communication mode. Go to Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method, and select Use USB Cable.

Never mind don’t worry about it I got a XIM

03/10/2021 7:40 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,