x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

I wish...

So if I were to wish for something...hmm I bet if you all developed a gaming pad with a true analog thumb stick, it would sell nicely. Specially one exactly like a PS or Xbox thumb stick w/ actual grip!

02/13/2021 9:20 AM

There are gamepads with thumbsticks out there like the Razer Tartarus, but I only remember one grip style controller with a thumbstick and buttons that is now out of production. There really isn't enough room to put all the needed buttons on a one-handed grip style, thumbstick controller which is probably why that one was discontinued.

02/16/2021 9:46 AM

Yea I use the Tartarus. Would be sweet if there was a game pad like the Tartarus but with a true analog stick vs just having a thumb stick over a D-Pad lol. To make up for the slippery Tartarus thumb stick, I just use KontrolFreeks then I cut the tabs off and super glue it to the Tartarus thumb stick haha. It works amazing like that. Using Dpad, as you know, registers input at either 0 or 100%. For movement you are either full on moving at max speed or not at all lol.

02/16/2021 2:42 PM

Reply to:

Yea I use the Tartarus. Would be sweet if there was a game pad like the Tartarus but with a true analog stick vs just having a thumb stick over a D-Pad lol. To make up for the slippery Tartarus thumb stick, I just use KontrolFreeks then I cut the tabs off and super glue it to the Tartarus thumb stick haha. It works amazing like that. Using Dpad, as you know, registers input at either 0 or 100%. For movement you are either full on moving at max speed or not at all lol.

If you could find an old Logitech G13 it does exactly what you want. However, we seem to have lost ours (I'm sure one of the people that used to work here "borrowed" it) so I can't test compatibility with it. I'll have to see if there is anything similar and if so I'll see if we are compatible.

02/19/2021 1:39 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,