x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

New K2 App and Firmware v1.2.115 released! PS5 expanded compatibility!

For users that have problems upgrading through the OTA update from the K2 App, please click this link to download the firmware file and install using a PC.

The new firmware v1.2.115 adds the following features:

- PS5 update: added support with audio for PS5 using only 3rd party controllers listed below. PS5 DualSense controller not yet supported.

• Qanba Dragon Joystick (PS4)
  • Razer Panthera EVO (PS4)
  • HORI Real Arcade Pro.N Hayabusa (PS4/PS3/PC)
  • HORI Real Arcade Pro.4 KAI (PS4)
  • HORI Mini 
  • Razer Raiju
  • Other 3rd party controllers may be compatible but have not yet been tested

- Macro Function update: added support for 3 macro formats (Launch Once/Hold to Repeat/Auto Repeat)

- Added support for the following MMO mice side buttons: 

• Kaliber Gaming MMOMENTUM
  • Razer Naga Chroma
  • Corsair Scimitar Pro
  • Logitech G600 
  • Logitech G300s

- Added Toggle/Hold option for ADS launch key

- Added Game Center fields for Xbox Series X/S and PS5

- Added multiple language support for keyboard layout (JIS109 KEY/ French/ German/ Spanish)

- Fixed bug with Apex Legends causing issue with strafing left

02/05/2021 9:57 AM

Thank you! the minipad Hori wired works on the xbox elite v.1. controller! I can't get it to work on the V2 however, but I'm very happy!

02/13/2021 4:32 AM

02/16/2021 11:03 PM

Hello, I called support and they said I should post here for answers to my PS5 questions.

I am trying to find out what will and won't work with PS5 with Keymander2.

I have both PS4 and PS5 consoles and controllers.

Will Keymander2 allow me to use a keyboard and mouse on all PS5 and PS4 games now, or just some or only PS4?

If only PS4 games now will it work on all PS5 games in the future?

I can't seem to find a complete answer and do not want to purchase then find out it will not work on PS5 and PS5 games going forward.

04/26/2021 2:31 PM

Reply to:

Hello, I called support and they said I should post here for answers to my PS5 questions.

I am trying to find out what will and won't work with PS5 with Keymander2.

I have both PS4 and PS5 consoles and controllers.

Will Keymander2 allow me to use a keyboard and mouse on all PS5 and PS4 games now, or just some or only PS4?

If only PS4 games now will it work on all PS5 games in the future?

I can't seem to find a complete answer and do not want to purchase then find out it will not work on PS5 and PS5 games going forward.

Welcome to the community! All your PS5 games will work with the K2, but there is one BIG caveat right now in that you need to use an aftermarket licensed controller connected to the K2 instead of the PS5 DualSense controller as explained here. There is currently an authentication issue with the PS5 controller, so using a 3rd party licensed controller like the Hori PS4 Mini solves that problem.

All your PS4 games will work on your PS4 with the PS4 controller and your K2.

04/28/2021 12:29 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,