x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Razer DeathAdder V2

Any plans for the Razer DeathAdder V2 mouse to be compatible with KEYMANDER 2? I noticed when I unplugged my Razer Turret mouse and replaced it with the Razer DeathAdder V2, the KEYMANDER became unresponsive. So I am assuming the DeathAdder V2 hasn’t been added.

01/25/2021 5:11 PM

Try testing it without the keyboard connected and see if it works. If it does, the combination of this mouse, keyboard and controller connected is likely drawing too much current. In this event, you need to connect a 2A USB power supply, like an iPad charger, to the K2 Power port.

01/26/2021 10:28 AM

Reply to:

Try testing it without the keyboard connected and see if it works. If it does, the combination of this mouse, keyboard and controller connected is likely drawing too much current. In this event, you need to connect a 2A USB power supply, like an iPad charger, to the K2 Power port.

I have the K2 plugged into the back of the Xbox Series X and have it also plugged into an outlet w/ iPad charger. I have a Razer Tartarus V2 connected so I will attempt to see if the mouse works with the Tartarus disconnected. However with that being said. Do you think the Razer DeathAdder V2 will in fact work with the K2? I just assumed it didnt since it isnt listed under the "which Keyboad and mice will work" with K2.

The K2 works perfectly with the Razer Turret mouse hardwired (not using keyboard, using Razer Tartarus V2). When switching out the mouse w/ DeathAdder V2, the K2 disconnects from app and the controler and Tartarus turn off. Once I plug back in the Razer Turret Mouse everything comes back just fine.

To any extent, I will attempt what you suggest after work. Maybe the Tartarus V2 and the DeathAdder V2 require too much power even with the USB power supply? I will reply back once I do some more testing later. Thank you for the quick reply!

Edit: Just to add I am using an iPhone for the app and the controller is just the regular Xbox controller that came with the Xbox Series X.

01/26/2021 11:00 AM

Reply to:

I have the K2 plugged into the back of the Xbox Series X and have it also plugged into an outlet w/ iPad charger. I have a Razer Tartarus V2 connected so I will attempt to see if the mouse works with the Tartarus disconnected. However with that being said. Do you think the Razer DeathAdder V2 will in fact work with the K2? I just assumed it didnt since it isnt listed under the "which Keyboad and mice will work" with K2.

The K2 works perfectly with the Razer Turret mouse hardwired (not using keyboard, using Razer Tartarus V2). When switching out the mouse w/ DeathAdder V2, the K2 disconnects from app and the controler and Tartarus turn off. Once I plug back in the Razer Turret Mouse everything comes back just fine.

To any extent, I will attempt what you suggest after work. Maybe the Tartarus V2 and the DeathAdder V2 require too much power even with the USB power supply? I will reply back once I do some more testing later. Thank you for the quick reply!

Edit: Just to add I am using an iPhone for the app and the controller is just the regular Xbox controller that came with the Xbox Series X.

We only list the mice on our compatibility chart that we have either tested and confirmed working or tested and confirmed not working. Unfortunately we can't buy and test everything, so we test major models and in the event a major model like yours is reported to be not working, we buy and test it. If after your testing after work still does not work, we will buy one to evaluate with our engineering team. We normally write patches for popular mice which would likely happen for this Razer mouse in the event we confirm it is not currently compatible.

01/26/2021 11:56 AM

Roger that. Completely understand what you wrote. I will defeniantly test things out and get back to you later today. If it ends up being the mouse, I dont mind just shipping mine to you all then ship it back when your done. Makes no difference to me. Save you like 70 bucks lol. I have no problems doing my part to help out the cause :) The K2 is simply amazing and definately one of the best gaming purchases I have ever made besides the Xbox itself of course lol.

Thanks again!

01/26/2021 12:44 PM

We are having that very discussion in the forum (Wish List) named Razer DeathAdder V2.

01/26/2021 12:50 PM

Reply to:

We are having that very discussion in the forum (Wish List) named Razer DeathAdder V2.

Idk how to navigate to that lol can you let me know what happens, I looked up compatible mice and the deathadder v2 wasn’t one of them

01/26/2021 12:57 PM

Reply to:

Idk how to navigate to that lol can you let me know what happens, I looked up compatible mice and the deathadder v2 wasn’t one of them

At the top of this website you will see Home, Forum, Game Stettings, and New Thread highlighted in green text. Click on Forum and then just simply find "All Posts" or find "Wish List". This is how you would navigate to the dicussion.

But ill give you the general idea of what was talked about:

I am having the same situation with the Razer DeathAdder V2. I am going to follow the advice from K2 staff and see if what they suggest works. If not, they may end up buying a Razer DeathAdder V2 mouse and have their engineers look at it with the hopes of a patch coming in the future.

01/26/2021 1:07 PM

Reply to:

Roger that. Completely understand what you wrote. I will defeniantly test things out and get back to you later today. If it ends up being the mouse, I dont mind just shipping mine to you all then ship it back when your done. Makes no difference to me. Save you like 70 bucks lol. I have no problems doing my part to help out the cause :) The K2 is simply amazing and definately one of the best gaming purchases I have ever made besides the Xbox itself of course lol.

Thanks again!

Thank you for your generous offer, but you don't want our engineers messing with your mouse, trust me! lol We will we order one up if needed after we hear back from you.

01/26/2021 1:29 PM

Reply to:

Thank you for your generous offer, but you don't want our engineers messing with your mouse, trust me! lol We will we order one up if needed after we hear back from you.

I have merged the discussions to keep all the questions and answers about the same mouse in the same place. Much easier to search and for us moderators to answer this way!

01/26/2021 1:32 PM

Reply to:

I have merged the discussions to keep all the questions and answers about the same mouse in the same place. Much easier to search and for us moderators to answer this way!

Can you both please confirm if your model number is RZ01-03210100-R3U1? If not, please provide the model number as it seems there is also a wireless version RZ01-03350100-R3U1.

01/26/2021 1:38 PM

Reply to:

Can you both please confirm if your model number is RZ01-03210100-R3U1? If not, please provide the model number as it seems there is also a wireless version RZ01-03350100-R3U1.

I do know in fact that mine is definately "wired" and not "wireless". Specially since the "wireless" version of the Razor DeathAdder V2 is damn near double the price of the "wired" lol. $130 vs. $70. However I will confirm that model number as soon as I can.

Thanks again!

01/26/2021 1:45 PM

Ok I can confirm my product model number is RZ01-03210100-R3U1 the “wired” version of the Razer DeathAdder V2.

Im sad to say that I also can in fact confirm disconnecting the keyboard did not work. The K2 does not work with this version of the Razer DeathAdder and the current K2 patch release.

In my opinion the issue is that the K2 does not recognize the DeathAdder V2. Appears a patch is needed in order for people to use the DeathAdder V2 w/ K2.

Side note: My Razer DeathAdder V2 is in fact working properly.

Thank you so much for your help and looking into this.

01/26/2021 3:12 PM

So to confirm, the Deathadder V2 is working now? What did you do different?

01/26/2021 4:11 PM

No the K2 does not recognize the Razer DeathAdder V2 (DA2) at all. When I said the DA2 is working properly, it was to state that the DA2 isn’t broken itself. Sorry if I am being confusing.

01/26/2021 4:16 PM

Reply to:

No the K2 does not recognize the Razer DeathAdder V2 (DA2) at all. When I said the DA2 is working properly, it was to state that the DA2 isn’t broken itself. Sorry if I am being confusing.

Ok, got it. We are ordering one to test.

01/26/2021 4:33 PM

Sounds good! Thank you so much for assisting me today! Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Thanks again!!

01/26/2021 4:37 PM

Reply to:

Sounds good! Thank you so much for assisting me today! Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Thanks again!!

Our test Deathadder V2 arrived today and we can confirm it is officially not supported at this time. I am asking our engineering team to start reviewing it to see what is needed for a patch. This does take substantial time so I will keep this thread posted as things develop. Until then I suggest an alternative mouse and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

01/29/2021 3:20 PM

Completely understand and thanks again!

01/30/2021 12:03 PM

Reply to:

Our test Deathadder V2 arrived today and we can confirm it is officially not supported at this time. I am asking our engineering team to start reviewing it to see what is needed for a patch. This does take substantial time so I will keep this thread posted as things develop. Until then I suggest an alternative mouse and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

So, there will still be a patch for the Deathadder V2? I'm using the keymander 2 mobile, and just found it didn't work...

08/03/2021 3:42 AM

Reply to:

So, there will still be a patch for the Deathadder V2? I'm using the keymander 2 mobile, and just found it didn't work...

It is still on our list of devices we've submitted to our engineering team for patches, but no date has been given to us. I know there is a big project taking up most of the resources, so as soon as I have some information I will update this thread.

08/03/2021 5:58 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,