x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My mic get disconnected when Im playing

I can’t use my mic with my main controller bc it get disconnected like 15 minutes after and i need to conect and disconnected the keymander

12/07/2020 1:44 PM

Please give us the following info:

What console?

What controller model?

What firmware is on your K2?

What color is the LED on the K2 when your controller disconnects? Please confirm the controller is disconnecting, not just the mic.

12/08/2020 4:27 PM

Reply to:

Please give us the following info:

What console?

What controller model?

What firmware is on your K2?

What color is the LED on the K2 when your controller disconnects? Please confirm the controller is disconnecting, not just the mic.

Its a Xbox one series s, the control as well of the console and my k2 is updated, my controller doesn’t get disconnected, just the mic stops working after a minutes (hyperX alpha) and i have to use another controller or connect and disconnect the keymander so the mic works again but it’s the same after some minutes

12/11/2020 10:05 AM

Reply to:

Its a Xbox one series s, the control as well of the console and my k2 is updated, my controller doesn’t get disconnected, just the mic stops working after a minutes (hyperX alpha) and i have to use another controller or connect and disconnect the keymander so the mic works again but it’s the same after some minutes

We will check it and see if we can reproduce here.

12/11/2020 5:01 PM

Reply to:

Do you have an Xbox One controller you can test to see if it has the same problem when connected to your Series S?

12/11/2020 5:04 PM

Reply to:

Do you have an Xbox One controller you can test to see if it has the same problem when connected to your Series S?

sure, let me try

12/14/2020 5:05 AM

Reply to:

sure, let me try

Were you able to test and if so, what did you find out?

12/15/2020 12:41 PM

Reply to:

It looks like just happend with my series s controller bc I tried w my old console controller and everything is fine

12/15/2020 5:33 PM

Reply to:

Forget it, I was just in a match and again the mic stops working and I had to disconnect and connect de key2

12/15/2020 6:48 PM

Reply to:

Forget it, I was just in a match and again the mic stops working and I had to disconnect and connect de key2

Do you have external power connected to your K2?

Which firmware is currently installed?

What game are you playing?

12/17/2020 6:36 PM

Reply to:

Do you have external power connected to your K2?

Which firmware is currently installed?

What game are you playing?

No, I’m not

Raimbow Six

12/18/2020 10:58 PM

Can u really fix that pls? It’s really annoying playing w that issue

12/23/2020 6:56 PM

Reply to:

No, I’m not

Raimbow Six

srry i didn’t realize the question, yes the external power is my Xbox one series S and still having this issue every 5-15 minutes and its very annoying, a friend that just bought the key2 too(cuz I recommend him to do it) have the same issue and im really thinking about switching to xim because I can’t comunicate to my teammates in a middle of the match just because u don’t wanna fix that and u don’t even respond my message so thank u for nothing

12/30/2020 11:15 AM

Reply to:

srry i didn’t realize the question, yes the external power is my Xbox one series S and still having this issue every 5-15 minutes and its very annoying, a friend that just bought the key2 too(cuz I recommend him to do it) have the same issue and im really thinking about switching to xim because I can’t comunicate to my teammates in a middle of the match just because u don’t wanna fix that and u don’t even respond my message so thank u for nothing

Sorry for the delay as we have been out of the office for the holiday. Please connect the K2's power port to a 2A power supply like an iPad charger and see if the problem still exists.

01/01/2021 9:04 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,