x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Zowie ZA13-B and other models

I just ordered a Zowie ZA13-B mouse which I will use later for my PC, but I noticed that it isn't on your list of compatible mice and I want to request it to be added if that's possible. (also, what is the reason for the Ducky One 2 Mini 60% being non-compatible with the adapter?)

09/27/2020 5:15 PM

The Ducky One 2 Mini is now compatible after our last update. We forgot to update the compatibility chart but it is updated now.

The Zowie has not been tested because we don't have a sample here. Please let us know how it works for you when it arrives.

09/28/2020 4:26 PM

Reply to:

The Ducky One 2 Mini is now compatible after our last update. We forgot to update the compatibility chart but it is updated now.

The Zowie has not been tested because we don't have a sample here. Please let us know how it works for you when it arrives.

Yes, a bit of a late response but I just got it one day after ordering. Anyways, the Zowie ZA models (more precisely the ZA13-b) should be compatible with the adapter as it has worked normally for me.

09/29/2020 10:43 AM

Reply to:

Yes, a bit of a late response but I just got it one day after ordering. Anyways, the Zowie ZA models (more precisely the ZA13-b) should be compatible with the adapter as it has worked normally for me.

Great, thank you for the confirmation! We will add it to the list.

09/29/2020 10:45 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,