x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

DIERYA DK61E 60% Keyboards

Why my dierya dk61e 60% keyboard keep pausing when I press a d when I’m trying to strafe in apex

07/28/2020 1:13 PM

We haven't seen this keyboard before so we haven't tested it with K2. Which function is pausing while pressing the D key?

07/28/2020 4:21 PM

Reply to:

We haven't seen this keyboard before so we haven't tested it with K2. Which function is pausing while pressing the D key?

Yea it pausing when I press the a and d key but every other key works

07/28/2020 4:26 PM

Reply to:

Yea it pausing when I press the a and d key but every other key works

What is pausing, movement? Shooting? If so, does it have multiple operating modes you can test?

07/28/2020 5:44 PM

Reply to:

What is pausing, movement? Shooting? If so, does it have multiple operating modes you can test?

It’s my left and right movement pausing

07/28/2020 8:05 PM

Reply to:

That would be a very strange compatibility issue if that is the only thing affected, so we will order one and check it out.

07/29/2020 9:57 AM

Reply to:

That would be a very strange compatibility issue if that is the only thing affected, so we will order one and check it out.

Ok please and thank you

07/29/2020 9:59 AM

Reply to:

Ok please and thank you

Our sample came in today so I will be testing it tomorrow.

08/10/2020 6:30 PM

Reply to:

Your keyboard is fine and fully compatible. The problem is an issue with how K2 works with Apex Legends' run/strafe control. It is an order of operations issue where when running diagonally to the right it has no issue, but running diagonally to the left briefly allows a "A" input which cancels running and causes you to walk with your gun out. This doesn't affect games like Call of Duty, so it's just a weird glitch with Apex. Our engineering team is working on it now and I hope to have a solution soon.

08/11/2020 11:21 AM

I kinda have a similar issue. I use the only compatible keyboard that requires the extra power plugin on the device. But it's not the same exact issue. I just can't strafe correctly when I am crouching or in the air. My gun does not come out tho when I press A

12/17/2021 12:54 AM

And when I say "Strafe Correctly" I mean like nothing happens. I mean I might POSSIBLY be strafing a tiny tiny bit but I can't even tell compared to a controller. Not upset just hoping for a fix maybe!

12/17/2021 12:56 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,