x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Brand new User--issues with Keyboard and Mouse not working

Good morning...

Setting up my KM2....

So wireless XBOX branded controller without batteries plugged into KM2.

Keyboard plugged in (have tried 2). Note--All lights come on the keyboard, Num lock, caps lock and num pad lock

Mouse plugged in and is light up

External power connected to a 2 amp USB charger plugged in

App has Default Xbox One as profile

My controller WILL NOT work on the KM2...

Yes I have tried 5 times now the reset the USB option. It works plugged in on back of the xbox... but it DOES NOT work when plugged into the KM2... Ive followed it to a T... The LED is green. I can make the F keys (F9, 10, 11 etc) work just fine.... the Controller light just does not come on. If I unplug it from the KM2 and plug it back into the Xbox it works in USB mode.

Yes I've tried Multiple Micro USB cables.... and all of them work fine when they are plugged into the back of the machine just not into the keymander.

The Profile is the Default Xbox One...

Ready to toss this out in the backyard and let the dogs play with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated before i pull out what little hair I have left.

CJ

07/18/2020 9:15 AM

Could you help to check the controller Model first

The Model is on the back side battery pack

07/19/2020 6:53 PM

Hi CJ,

There are at least 5 models of Xbox One controller, so if you could let us know the model number on the inside of the battery compartment that would be helpful.

07/21/2020 3:06 PM

Sorry all... had to work yesterday. It is a model 1697.

07/21/2020 3:10 PM

Reply to:

Sorry all... had to work yesterday. It is a model 1697.

That's what I was guessing. We discovered an issue with the 1697 controller last week and we are almost finished with a patch for it. Do you have any other XB1 controllers you can use until we roll out the patch?

07/21/2020 5:25 PM

No Sir... my all of mine are the same

I have some non-MS controllers but hear those do not work.

07/22/2020 5:07 AM

Reply to:

No Sir... my all of mine are the same

I have some non-MS controllers but hear those do not work.

Hi CJ,

We have fixed the issue with the 1697 controller in the new patch coming shortly. If you can send an email to support@iogear.com with your forum name included I can send you a beta version so you can start playing without waiting for the OTA update.

07/30/2020 4:46 PM

Is the 1697 patch available yet?

12/14/2020 6:58 PM

Reply to:

Yes , now is available

12/14/2020 8:31 PM

Reply to:

Hi Draken,

Both firmware 1.2.112 and 1.2.113 have the patch in it. The OTA (over the air) update should have installed 1.2.113 already onto your device if you updated recently. You can also update manually using the firmware utility and a PC. The firmware files can be found here.

12/15/2020 12:41 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,