x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Wireless Mouss

Corsair Dark Core RGB Se. Look Around Movement only works when holding Right or Left Click. Polling rate @ 500hz. All buttons work normally except the Look around Movement Why won't it pick up regular look around movement?

07/04/2020 8:59 AM

The Corsair Dark Core SE had some very strange operating issues so we sent one to our engineering team to review a while ago. At this time we do not have a patch for it and it is unknown at this time if we will have one in the future. I do remember a few Corsair mice had issues running at 1000Hz but ran at 500, but if you have tried both 500 and 1000 settings, we suggest switching to a different mouse.

07/06/2020 10:07 AM

Reply to:

The Corsair Dark Core SE had some very strange operating issues so we sent one to our engineering team to review a while ago. At this time we do not have a patch for it and it is unknown at this time if we will have one in the future. I do remember a few Corsair mice had issues running at 1000Hz but ran at 500, but if you have tried both 500 and 1000 settings, we suggest switching to a different mouse.

So if I go out and replace the Dark Core with the Ironclaw it's more than likely not going to work just because it's Corsair Wireless? Essentially I'd be better off replacing the Keymander ,1 time rather than buying and replacing mice until one works?

07/06/2020 11:51 AM

Reply to:

So if I go out and replace the Dark Core with the Ironclaw it's more than likely not going to work just because it's Corsair Wireless? Essentially I'd be better off replacing the Keymander ,1 time rather than buying and replacing mice until one works?

There are many Corsair mice that work fine, but something Corsair did with the firmware on the Dark Core is an issue. We patched the Corsair Harpoon so it works as do most other models we've tested.

07/06/2020 1:17 PM

Reply to:

There are many Corsair mice that work fine, but something Corsair did with the firmware on the Dark Core is an issue. We patched the Corsair Harpoon so it works as do most other models we've tested.

Are there many wireless Corsair mice that work fine? Because the two I have both don't work. My m65 works. My Ironclaw works. My scimitar works on 500hz. My Dark Core SE and My Ironclaw RGB both do not work. They register in the Keymander because I wouldn't be able to operate 5 and 4 or the scroll click. So the Keymander is picking the mouse up , It's the sensor it's not picking up on. That's where the problem is. Holding down right or left click seems to turn the sensor on but the only movement that's happening is down. No up or left or right. Just down. Then its stuck there. I hope my experience helps you figure out what they did to it..

07/06/2020 11:11 PM

Reply to:

Are there many wireless Corsair mice that work fine? Because the two I have both don't work. My m65 works. My Ironclaw works. My scimitar works on 500hz. My Dark Core SE and My Ironclaw RGB both do not work. They register in the Keymander because I wouldn't be able to operate 5 and 4 or the scroll click. So the Keymander is picking the mouse up , It's the sensor it's not picking up on. That's where the problem is. Holding down right or left click seems to turn the sensor on but the only movement that's happening is down. No up or left or right. Just down. Then its stuck there. I hope my experience helps you figure out what they did to it..

Can you provide the Corsair Model number on your Dark Core mouse? There are multiple versions:

CH-9315311-NA

CH-9315511-NA (possible issue with KeyMander 2)

CH-9315411-NA

CH-9315211-NA (confirmed working with KeyMander 2)

We also need to correct version of your Ironclaw as there are at least two models.

07/09/2020 4:37 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,