x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

K2 app crashes while trying to connect to my KM2

Just got my keymander 2 and it works fine. The problem is the K2 app when i press connect it simply return to a home screen, then when i re-open the app and i press connect again the app crashed saying the application has stopped. It took me a whole day looking for a solution to work, but at the end i guess only the devs can fix it

My device:

Samsung galaxy J6 Android 10

K2 v1.0.077

Firmware: I haven't updated it yet 

Console: Ps4 slim

05/18/2020 9:20 PM

Our engineers sent us a version of the app to test on phones with issues like yours. Please delete your current K2 App, and download then install this one. Remember to accept all permissions.

05/20/2020 12:36 PM

Reply to:

Our engineers sent us a version of the app to test on phones with issues like yours. Please delete your current K2 App, and download then install this one. Remember to accept all permissions.

Is this a beta version?

05/20/2020 3:43 PM

Reply to:

It works, this fix is what i need. Thanks @dhamilton

05/20/2020 8:14 PM

Reply to:

Is this a beta version?

Yes, this is the beta version but I believe is nearly identical to the full release.

05/21/2020 6:20 PM

Reply to:

It works, this fix is what i need. Thanks @dhamilton

Did you like the new layout? This also has the scroll wheel programming and all the other features I mentioned were coming in this update.

05/21/2020 6:36 PM

Reply to:

Did you like the new layout? This also has the scroll wheel programming and all the other features I mentioned were coming in this update.

Yes, a relaxing dark theme convenient with the eyes, but when i press "cancel" or "go to settings" it takes 5 to 8 seconds to respond maybe because it's a beta one (i had this pop-up to test all the buttons) but i don't mind (Just a feedback) most importantly it works and all good on my phone, I'm looking forward for the full release and more games at the game center.

05/22/2020 8:48 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,