x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My KEYMANDER doesn’t seem to work...

I tried doing the whole setup, I got the profile to PS4, then I connect my usb to the controller and the mander. It shows that it’s yellow so it’s can connect? But when I try to connect it doesn’t connect through usb even when I have communication methods on usb cable (I use the usb that PS4 controller give your by default). When I try to turn on the white lights begins to blink (ps4 controller that is not connected to anything) or when I have a controller that is connected to the ps4 it only connect wirelessly. Nothing seems to work on my end.

05/16/2020 3:00 PM

idk if this helps but my mander 2 lights up blue, dims in and out in the color of blue

05/16/2020 3:09 PM

you most set Communication method to usb mode

go to PS4 settings > device > controllers > Communication method: Use USB Cable

05/17/2020 6:40 AM

& make sure to update firmware

05/17/2020 6:41 AM

That wasn’t the issue. I got it to work. I had to fix my ps4 by going into safe mode to reconfigure all data so it can let me use my controller and usb cable. (I already said that the use usb cable thing on controller)

05/17/2020 6:43 AM

Reply to:

That wasn’t the issue. I got it to work. I had to fix my ps4 by going into safe mode to reconfigure all data so it can let me use my controller and usb cable. (I already said that the use usb cable thing on controller)

Did you get it working? I have never seen one require going into safe mode before, at least not for KeyMander 2 related issues. I'm wondering if there were any additional issues you noticed before going into safe mode?

05/18/2020 4:08 PM

I am having the same issue. The keyboard and mouse is not doing anything when I press it and I follow ALL of the steps.

12/25/2020 11:12 AM

Please help me

12/25/2020 11:13 AM

Could you help to try you only plug the controller and it could work smooth on usb mode ?

12/27/2020 5:32 PM

Reply to:

Please help me

What console are you one?

What color is the K2 LED?

Did you watch the setup video and download a game profile from the game center?

01/01/2021 8:45 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,