x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

rapid fire

• hello on the keymander 2 adapter is it possible to activate the rapid fire yes or no, and if it is possible as an active well to fire insane fast?

05/15/2020 7:02 PM

Turbo Mode has 10 timing adjustments that you can test with each gun to find out what works in your game.

05/15/2020 8:30 PM

Reply to:

Turbo Mode has 10 timing adjustments that you can test with each gun to find out what works in your game.

hello, thank you very much for your answer helped me a lot, but I have another question you can in the near future add to the keymander 2 and keymander 1 the function of anti recoil. because the adapters like xim apex and reasnow s1 have this function.

05/17/2020 6:24 PM

Reply to:

hello, thank you very much for your answer helped me a lot, but I have another question you can in the near future add to the keymander 2 and keymander 1 the function of anti recoil. because the adapters like xim apex and reasnow s1 have this function.

I know that XIM doesn't have this function and I haven't seen it on the Reasnow unit I have here. This type of operation is normally found in scripting devices like a Cronusmax, and since it actually modifies the game code it can absolutely get you banned so we avoid it.

05/18/2020 3:44 PM

Reply to:

I know that XIM doesn't have this function and I haven't seen it on the Reasnow unit I have here. This type of operation is normally found in scripting devices like a Cronusmax, and since it actually modifies the game code it can absolutely get you banned so we avoid it.

hello, is the keymander compatible with cronusmax plus ??

05/20/2020 6:38 AM

Reply to:

hello, is the keymander compatible with cronusmax plus ??

Hi Diego,

Sorry for the late reply, we didn't see your post. The K2 is not currently compatible with Cronusmax but I have asked our engineering team to add a patch to allow it to work. I don't have a time frame for it yet as we are patching some other items at the moment, but it is on our list!

06/03/2020 11:39 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,