x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Is there a way to have more advanced maceos?

So I recently got the Keymander 2, and it has been amazing. Some glitches here and there, but overall very satisfied. I was excited for the macros but apparently they only allow the macro imputs to be used at once. For say, if I wanted a macro for a fast trigger, I can do that, but the macro wont let me move while doing so, Id have to set a macro including moving which can be a huge pain giving the many situational directions. Is there a workaround for this, to be able to process WASD keys while a micro is functioning?

05/01/2020 5:41 AM

The macro feature is very limited currently. But for “fast trigger” try using turbo mode: https://keymander2.com/thread/186/1

05/01/2020 9:25 AM

Can you share your macro functions and the game you use it in so I can share it with our team for testing?

05/01/2020 10:02 AM

So I think what the guy is asking for is , when he uses his macro he stops walking/running. Which happened to me as well. So what I did is when I made a better version of the macro is to add the W at the beginning so I kept moving forward them did the rest of the macro .

So for example when playing Apex legends . You have to press L1 and R1 to use you ultimate move . I made the macro , but that just made me stop walking running in game . So I made it be the W +L1+R1 in the macro recording screen . So when I pressed the macro key I kept moving forward and it didn’t stop my momentum . Just be careful when using it by a edge you can fall from . Other that it works great

05/07/2020 7:11 PM

Reply to:

So I think what the guy is asking for is , when he uses his macro he stops walking/running. Which happened to me as well. So what I did is when I made a better version of the macro is to add the W at the beginning so I kept moving forward them did the rest of the macro .

So for example when playing Apex legends . You have to press L1 and R1 to use you ultimate move . I made the macro , but that just made me stop walking running in game . So I made it be the W +L1+R1 in the macro recording screen . So when I pressed the macro key I kept moving forward and it didn’t stop my momentum . Just be careful when using it by a edge you can fall from . Other that it works great

Ok, if that is the question it we fixed the macro pausing with moving in firmware V105. Can you check what firmware version is running on your K2?

05/13/2020 1:14 PM

05/20/2020 2:38 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,