x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

K2 App update and new firmware released today!

There is new firmware to address the microphone issue and there is a new K2 App update being released today. Please update the K2 App first, then after pairing to your K2 unit again, update the firmware.

Here's the updates that are in K2 App v1.0.077:

• Added setup tutorial graphics to initial app launch sequence
  • Fix firmware upgrade incomplete alert some users experienced

Here's the updates that are in K2 firmware v1.1.106.004:

• Improve Xbox One USB connection stability to help prevent Bluetooth switching
  • Supports Xbox One controller connection before installing XB1 game profile
  • Improve repeated handshake issue for Xbox One (lights keep turning on an off for several cycles)
  • Improve microphone audio quality for Xbox One users
  • Added microphone support for Xbox One Elite V1 controller
  • Added beta support for Xbox One Elite V2 controller
  • Added low power alarm (red LED fast blinking) when keyboard and mouse draw too much power- need to connect external power 5V2A power supply (iPad charger or similar USB charger). If power alarm is triggered, users must disconnect K2 unit to reset alarm, connect power supply, then connect K2 to console again and reconnect controller, keyboard and mouse.

This is a bug fix update only, and the next feature update with mouse scroll wheel up/down support, etc. has been pushed back about two weeks to get this update out ASAP. Thank you all very much for your patience!

04/17/2020 11:20 AM

Excited to try this out. Thanks for these fixes.

04/17/2020 1:04 PM

So this update does fix the issues I had noted prior, thank you for that. The one issue I have now is that the microphone only works when I do a restart of my console. If I just turn my console off and on, the microphone doesn’t work at all.

04/18/2020 8:07 AM

Reply to:

So this update does fix the issues I had noted prior, thank you for that. The one issue I have now is that the microphone only works when I do a restart of my console. If I just turn my console off and on, the microphone doesn’t work at all.

I only had that happen the one time, but hasn’t occurred since restarting the Xbox. So, perhaps rebooting the Xbox may be necessary after the FW update.

Also, so far so good with the update! I haven’t had time to really use it too much, but thus far it’s working great with no more of the random crashes I had prior to the update.

04/19/2020 1:26 PM

Plz help just bought this, have it plugged in and profile on Xbox one default. Bit every time I try to update firmware, it says failed and gives option to cancel or try again. Trying again instantly brings the msg back so have to cancel. What do?

04/23/2020 4:44 PM

Hi HuhgNoone

What is your K2 app version ?

The App V1.0.76 will not show firmware update inform completely but actually it already upgrade .

1.Please update the App to v1.0.077 first

2.Reset your K2 , please press the BTN1 and BTN2 for 10 sec to resetting

3.Reconnect your K2 with App then check the Firmware version

04/23/2020 6:50 PM

thank you SO much dhamilton!

beta for Xbox elite V2 is my dream come true especially as my original elite is about to die!

04/30/2020 5:26 PM

Reply to:

thank you SO much dhamilton!

beta for Xbox elite V2 is my dream come true especially as my original elite is about to die!

Glad to hear it! Keep an eye out very soon for our first major app update, it's a pretty huge improvement!

05/01/2020 10:00 AM

Ohhhhhh boyyyyy it looks super good

anyone having weird delay with mouse wheel?

05/26/2020 5:30 PM

Reply to:

Ohhhhhh boyyyyy it looks super good

anyone having weird delay with mouse wheel?

Can you explain what you are seeing and in what game? What command are you using with the wheel?

06/03/2020 11:36 AM

What is “turn assist” listed under general sensitivity options? I’ve messed with it but don’t know how to use it or what to use it for.

06/24/2020 10:37 PM

Reply to:

What is “turn assist” listed under general sensitivity options? I’ve messed with it but don’t know how to use it or what to use it for.

It's used to extend your turn while holding the button, so things that turn slowly like tank turrets can start turning with your mouse movement, but you can hold the button to continue turning so you don't have to keep lifting your mouse and moving over and over to complete a turn. This basically compensates for the lack of being able to hold the joystick to one side to make long turns.

06/25/2020 11:20 AM

Reply to:

It's used to extend your turn while holding the button, so things that turn slowly like tank turrets can start turning with your mouse movement, but you can hold the button to continue turning so you don't have to keep lifting your mouse and moving over and over to complete a turn. This basically compensates for the lack of being able to hold the joystick to one side to make long turns.

So I move my mouse in a direction, then hold the button? I think I’ve tried that and it didn’t work for me.

06/25/2020 3:50 PM

Reply to:

So I move my mouse in a direction, then hold the button? I think I’ve tried that and it didn’t work for me.

Hold the button as you are moving your mouse, then keep holding the button after you stop moving the mouse and the look direction will keep moving.

06/26/2020 10:26 AM

Are we getting an update soon , I feel like the hit markers on games with this doesn’t really help , specially on mw I lose gun fights I shouldn’t

07/26/2020 10:36 PM

Reply to:

Are we getting an update soon , I feel like the hit markers on games with this doesn’t really help , specially on mw I lose gun fights I shouldn’t

Update coming next week.

08/12/2020 4:53 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,