x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

cheap non rgb keyboards

does the keymander support cheap non rgb keyboards which are like office keyboards?

03/30/2020 10:40 PM

I’m using some cheap wired keyboard that came with an old desktop and it works fine.

03/30/2020 11:15 PM

Reply to:

I’m using some cheap wired keyboard that came with an old desktop and it works fine.

what is the name of your keyboard if you know?

03/30/2020 11:25 PM

It’s an acer SK-9020. Super basic keyboard. But it works

03/31/2020 12:44 AM

The only thing to be concerned about with cheap office keyboards is lack of key rollover also called anti-ghosting.  Some keyboards will interrupt a command when multiple keys next to each other are pressed, but if you are playing without issues, then you're good to go.  An expensive keyboard isn't needed if you can press all the keys when you need to, and they all respond correctly.

03/31/2020 5:11 PM

Reply to:

The only thing to be concerned about with cheap office keyboards is lack of key rollover also called anti-ghosting.  Some keyboards will interrupt a command when multiple keys next to each other are pressed, but if you are playing without issues, then you're good to go.  An expensive keyboard isn't needed if you can press all the keys when you need to, and they all respond correctly.

thanks. but will the cheap keyboards work

03/31/2020 8:17 PM

Reply to:

thanks. but will the cheap keyboards work

Yes, most of them do function.

04/02/2020 11:17 AM

Reply to:

Yes, most of them do function.

thank u 1 more question do u know if the logitech k120 has good enough key rollover for gaming?

04/03/2020 12:40 AM

Reply to:

thank u 1 more question do u know if the logitech k120 has good enough key rollover for gaming?

I looked it up, but since it is an office keyboard there is no mention of anti-ghosting or rollover so all I can really say is to try it if you already have it.

EDIT: I found a thread online with a user saying they have 6-key rollover and if that is true it will be fine.

04/03/2020 3:05 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,