x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My COD:MW Settings!

Hey all, so I wanted to walk you through my own settings for COD:MW that work well for me and may also work for you or at least give you a place to start. Keep in mind that I play on the Xbox console, so there may be some differences that I do not know of between my console and the PS4’s edition of Call of Duty.

First off, I’m going to share my “sharing code” for my in-app settings, but it may not work since the directions say to use it in 10 minutes—though it’s not clear on whether it means the code only lasts for 10 minutes or if the code must be entered within 10 minutes of you being on the “add game profile” screen... so if it doesn’t work for someone after I post this then that answers the question...

Anyways, the code is (again may not work, but I will explain the settings below anyways): 966569

Type/paste that code under the main library tab > +Add Game Profile > Enter Sharing Code. 

Now for a written summary of the app settings: 

Make sure you load the default COD:MW profile before changing your settings. You can also have multiple profiles (tap “mode” up top) so you can always go back to your original settings.

By the way, the mouse I am using is a Corsair Harpoon RGB set to 6,000 DPI. These settings are fast enough where I can do a full 360 by going from one side of my mousepad to the other. Remember you cannot “jump” there you have to kind of “glide” your arm there but it’s not too hard to get used to—just play against bots, make sensitivity adjustments based on your DPI, and you should be fine. 

My settings for general and ADS are the same except for the X/Y sens, which I have set to 55 and then 65 for ADS, everything else is the same. *I have ADS higher because even with my in-game ADS sens set to max, it still felt slow to my taste and I like having my scope/zoom speed be the same speed as my general mouse movement, so if you prefer it slower then you can always just leave this setting at 55 or just turn on “same as general” for ADS.* 

I have turn speed set to 50 (this adds the maximum mouse acceleration, so quicker turn speeds), Mouse Traction on 4, default curve shape (unchanged), and deadzone set to 4 for X axis, Y axis, and XY value (this can kind of help with over-compensation and jitteriness while also still being accurate. 

I did make some minor changes to the mapping but for the most part I stuck with the original settings, but I always had the habit of pressing either 1 or 2 for my pistol and swapping back to my primary, so I have Xbox-button Y mapped to the default middle mouse button as my primary and then “1” and “2” as my two option keys. That will allow me to swap between primary and secondary weapons by using any of those mapped options, which is a cool feature for the KM2. 

In-game settings are as follows: 

Button and stick layouts should be on default. Horizontal and Vert are both on 20, both ADS Multipliers are set to 2.0 (again personal preference) curve type is Linear. 

Now the most major change that made a significant change in my accuracy and control was setting Aim Assist to Precision, because it has less of a dramatic pull and it really only clicks in when you’re aimed at the enemy player. 

And that’s it! I hope this provides a decent starting point.

I can attest there are definitely some glitches and bugs with the KM2, but so far everything is solid and I feel much better using this than controller—even after being away from playing PC FPS games for so long. It’s a new product, so flaws are to be expected from initial and early launch, plus the devs have already hinted at major new updates coming soon to the FW and app. 

I hope this post helped you out and feel free to share your own COD:MW settings below or just ask questions.  

03/29/2020 8:49 PM

We are working on the silly 10 minute sharing limit. We can't hold the shared profiles indefinitely do to server space, but we are looking at making it 72 hours so you can email or text the code to someone and they have a reasonable amount of time to login and input the code. 

What other issues did you find? 

03/30/2020 1:30 PM

There are disconnects that I have found and other users have mentioned: controller, mouse, and keyboard turn off randomly and though they turn back on the mouse and keyboard do not function. I only have this happen when I am making settings adjustments through the app, but I haven’t yet pinpointed if there’s a specific adjustment that’s causing the crash. The only way to reconnect and fix the crash is to unplug and replug the KM2 from the console. If I start using the KM2 without the app on (thus using the most recently-uploaded profile to my KM2) I do not experience any disconnects until I connect with the app, so perhaps there’s something happening between the app communicating to the KM2.

Also as widely reported, static through the mic and random static from the sound, and I am aware of the workaround of using a second controller.

And, about the profile sharing, why not look at making something similar to the Xim, where the information is in randomized text form? I don’t know how that is programmed for them and how, and if, it could work here, but it’s just a thought.

Other than that, I really have no problems with it. It does take a little getting used to but the end result is worth it for me. I provided this walkthrough to potentially give a starting point for those users who may have initial issues and frustration.

03/30/2020 3:01 PM

Hi xSrsly

The share time is adjust to 48hrs , actually I could download it now , thank for your sharing

I will try to use your profile instead of mine , I still adjust to the best profile

for the App connect crash , i have never been yet before , do you use the iPhone or Android phone ?

03/30/2020 7:21 PM

Reply to:

Hi xSrsly

The share time is adjust to 48hrs , actually I could download it now , thank for your sharing

I will try to use your profile instead of mine , I still adjust to the best profile

for the App connect crash , i have never been yet before , do you use the iPhone or Android phone ?

I use an iPhone. Again I cannot clearly say how it is crashing, just that it sometimes does and I’ve only noticed it happen when I’m actively using the app. It could really be anything: controller, app, the Xbox itself, or the KM2.

EDIT: Also it seems like the mic static only happens when either moving the mouse or using the keyboard. Confirmed with some friends

03/30/2020 7:46 PM

I never have random disconnects

KB: HyperX alloy FPS PRO

Mo: G402

I think problems coming form using unknown keyboards or mouse

03/31/2020 8:05 AM

Reply to:

I never have random disconnects

KB: HyperX alloy FPS PRO

Mo: G402

I think problems coming form using unknown keyboards or mouse

Have you tried out my settings for COD?

03/31/2020 12:26 PM

Reply to:

There are disconnects that I have found and other users have mentioned: controller, mouse, and keyboard turn off randomly and though they turn back on the mouse and keyboard do not function. I only have this happen when I am making settings adjustments through the app, but I haven’t yet pinpointed if there’s a specific adjustment that’s causing the crash. The only way to reconnect and fix the crash is to unplug and replug the KM2 from the console. If I start using the KM2 without the app on (thus using the most recently-uploaded profile to my KM2) I do not experience any disconnects until I connect with the app, so perhaps there’s something happening between the app communicating to the KM2.

Also as widely reported, static through the mic and random static from the sound, and I am aware of the workaround of using a second controller.

And, about the profile sharing, why not look at making something similar to the Xim, where the information is in randomized text form? I don’t know how that is programmed for them and how, and if, it could work here, but it’s just a thought.

Other than that, I really have no problems with it. It does take a little getting used to but the end result is worth it for me. I provided this walkthrough to potentially give a starting point for those users who may have initial issues and frustration.

Thank you for the feedback. It sounds like there is something going on with the sync that is crashing, but I need some more info to help duplicate this.

Are you using a 1amp or greater external power supply connected to the KeyMander 2 Power input?

Did you happen to notice what setting you had open when it crashed?

03/31/2020 5:42 PM

Reply to:

I use an iPhone. Again I cannot clearly say how it is crashing, just that it sometimes does and I’ve only noticed it happen when I’m actively using the app. It could really be anything: controller, app, the Xbox itself, or the KM2.

EDIT: Also it seems like the mic static only happens when either moving the mouse or using the keyboard. Confirmed with some friends

Yep, the mic issue is related to data transfer and we have engineers working on it now.

03/31/2020 5:45 PM

Reply to:

Thank you for the feedback. It sounds like there is something going on with the sync that is crashing, but I need some more info to help duplicate this.

Are you using a 1amp or greater external power supply connected to the KeyMander 2 Power input?

Did you happen to notice what setting you had open when it crashed?

I think it has happened while adjusting deadzone or curves if I recall. I’ve made changes to my mapping and adjusted sensitivity and that worked with no crashing.

Also my power is at 5V-1A. It’s an old USB power supply from Apple.

03/31/2020 7:48 PM

When i try to connect my keymander 2 it will simply crash the app and start it back up. When i try to press connect again it crashes then gives me a pop up saying the application has stopped. I have gave the app all permisions the device has not been connected by bluetooth. My phone is also updated to its latest version do you know anything about this?

05/16/2020 11:00 PM

Reply to:

When i try to connect my keymander 2 it will simply crash the app and start it back up. When i try to press connect again it crashes then gives me a pop up saying the application has stopped. I have gave the app all permisions the device has not been connected by bluetooth. My phone is also updated to its latest version do you know anything about this?

Delete the app, restart your phone, download the app again, restart your phone again, and try connecting again.

Make sure your phone has Bluetooth turned on as well and verify if your phone supports OTA transfer via Bluetooth. Most newer and higher-quality phones do.

05/17/2020 7:49 PM

Reply to:

What phone do you have and what version of OS is it running?

05/18/2020 3:40 PM

im having random shut offs for my PS4 controller as well

thought it was my usb so I switched to a brand new one and it still did it

05/18/2020 6:28 PM

Reply to:

im having random shut offs for my PS4 controller as well

thought it was my usb so I switched to a brand new one and it still did it

I have experienced this with PS4 controllers having a low battery. Does it happen with the battery fully charged before connection to K2?

05/20/2020 11:45 AM

Reply to:

Hello!

I'm glad happy to be here.

I'm using the keymander 2 for Xbox one x, since 3 months for warzone.

Sometimes I'll try sooo many combinations for my curve, sensitivity, x y ads etc.

But it is not perfect, what I thought.

Few years before, I buy in my first time the xim apex and I got nice support from there community. I make it done and it feels like 1:1 pc! I was always the best aimer.

Now in warzone I wanna try it again, but not with xim apex, because I would to try it to set the settings with myself like xim apex, but no. It hurts me a little bit -.-

So my question is, can somebody help me there out, with a Profile Code for share?

I'm so happy if someone can share there profile to me with the best Balistic Curve..

I don't find any tutorials by keymander... Only other developers shows a good tutorial with example for the Balistic Curve.

Greets

09/06/2022 5:31 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,