x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Trying to play Apex legends on PS4

Hey I’ve been trying to use my keyboard and mouse on apex legends ps4. And it’s not recognizing my inputs.

pls help

03/24/2020 5:39 PM

Let's get some info first to make sure we have it setup correctly. 

Did you update the firmware after connecting the K2 App to the KeyMander 2 for the first time? 

If so, did you download the Apex Legends PS4 profile from the Game Center?

If so, did you upload the profile to the KeyMander 2 and is the LED status bar currently blue?

Did you remember to fully charge your PS4 controller before connecting it to KeyMander 2?

03/25/2020 4:21 PM

Reply to:

Let's get some info first to make sure we have it setup correctly. 

Did you update the firmware after connecting the K2 App to the KeyMander 2 for the first time? 

If so, did you download the Apex Legends PS4 profile from the Game Center?

If so, did you upload the profile to the KeyMander 2 and is the LED status bar currently blue?

Did you remember to fully charge your PS4 controller before connecting it to KeyMander 2?

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but what is the latest firmware version? I want to make sure mine updated properly and it could help OP to know if he/she has the latest.

03/26/2020 1:33 PM

Reply to:

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but what is the latest firmware version? I want to make sure mine updated properly and it could help OP to know if he/she has the latest.

The current firmware is 1.1.105.001.  The mobile device will alert you to updates if your firmware is older than what is available on the OTA server. However, if for some reason your device doesn't have access to the OTA server, you can still update the firmware using a PC and the update utility found here.

03/27/2020 10:12 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,