x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Hello

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for having me. I ordered the new keymander2 from B&H, expecting it to arrive this Wednesday. I will be testing it out with multiple platforms, so hopefully I'll get to know some of you as we test out and tweak our settings. Looking forward to some good times and some even better game clips!

03/17/2020 11:09 AM

Welcome to the K2 forums!  Since you are a multi-platform user, please let us know what games you want to use with KeyMander 2 that are not already in our Game Center library.  We are busy converting our K1 library now, but we are also trying to add some legacy games that are popular as well so please let us know!

03/17/2020 11:33 AM

Hello

I have the new km2 (moved from xim apex) I used it with black ops 4 and Cod:MW and its very nice and works very goooooood ??

03/17/2020 11:41 AM

But had some software bugs and the dev promised to fix it in the nex update

03/17/2020 11:42 AM

Reply to:

Hello

I have the new km2 (moved from xim apex) I used it with black ops 4 and Cod:MW and its very nice and works very goooooood ??

I will 100% be testing this with Apex first thing, glad to hear you have had a good experience with it! I'm looking forward to getting everything dialed in and having some fun.

03/17/2020 12:19 PM

Thank you! I'll be sure to take a look and leave some feedback. Congratulations on the product launch!

03/17/2020 1:08 PM

Hello, anyone know if this is any good on rainbow six siege? Mines still shipping but I’m excited to know how well it works. Also any good mnk recommendations?

03/20/2020 5:34 AM

Reply to:

Hello, anyone know if this is any good on rainbow six siege? Mines still shipping but I’m excited to know how well it works. Also any good mnk recommendations?

We have a profile available for Rainbow Six: Siege on both PS4 and XB1 so you'll be ready to go when you get it.

03/20/2020 9:29 AM

Reply to:

Default profiles work well, you may need to adjust your sensitivity a bit to smooth mouse movement out.

03/21/2020 8:07 PM

Did you get it bro, I never used b&h before but only them that has it at $79.95 Amazon is $95 lol but let me know

03/24/2020 3:25 PM

Also can you test last of us if you have it, I'm so excited to get one myself, I have to buy a PS4 slim tho but no prob :3

03/24/2020 3:27 PM

Can you possibly help me smooth out my mouse movements in rainbow please? It’s really different to use the mouse

03/28/2020 6:13 AM

Reply to:

Can you possibly help me smooth out my mouse movements in rainbow please? It’s really different to use the mouse

Under advanced settings, did you lower the deadzone?

03/28/2020 12:27 PM

Reply to:

Under advanced settings, did you lower the deadzone?

I have, nothing I’ve done seems to make the mouse the smoother

03/28/2020 5:11 PM

Reply to:

I have, nothing I’ve done seems to make the mouse the smoother

What console are you on, and when are you experiencing an issue?  Is it during hipfire or ADS? Is it all the time or only with certain guns or under certain conditions such as sniping? 

What mouse are you using and what dpi is the current setting in both the mouse and the K2 App?

03/30/2020 12:03 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,