x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Connecting to keymander 2 bluetooth

When I launch the app for keymander 2, I click the button on the keymander itself and then I click connect on the app but it just crash, helppp

03/13/2020 6:12 PM

That usually means your mobile device does not support the Bluetooth Low Energy protocol required to use KeyMander 2.  What device do you have?

03/16/2020 10:44 AM

I had the same problem. it always connected to my android app, but today, it's not connecting and keeps saying failed. Please help!

04/18/2020 8:52 AM

Reply to:

I had the same problem. it always connected to my android app, but today, it's not connecting and keeps saying failed. Please help!

dhamilton, got it to work, thank you! Just had to turn on and off phone.

04/18/2020 8:56 AM

Reply to:

dhamilton, got it to work, thank you! Just had to turn on and off phone.

What phone do you have? Bluetooth does do some odd things from time to time as you are probably aware if you have any BT earbuds. However, I'm trying to get data on any problem devices for us to look at later, so any info you can provide helps. Thanks!

04/20/2020 5:39 PM

Thanks dhamilton, I'm still having problems with the bluetooth connectivity

I have the motorola power, the newest one (I think that's 5?)

05/05/2020 4:54 PM

Reply to:

What phone do you have? Bluetooth does do some odd things from time to time as you are probably aware if you have any BT earbuds. However, I'm trying to get data on any problem devices for us to look at later, so any info you can provide helps. Thanks!

05/05/2020 4:54 PM

sorry for posting twice, you can't delete comments

05/05/2020 4:55 PM

Reply to:

Motorola G5? If so, I found something on google about users having Bluetooth issues and this fixed it:

Go to settings and then apps. In the upper right there is a menu that gives you a choice to show system apps. Then scroll down to the “Blutooth Share” app and click on that. Then clear the cache for that app. If that doesn’t fix it right away, power the G5+ off and restart it.

05/05/2020 5:49 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,