x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

XBOX SIERES S

anyone no why my keyboard would just randomly stop working? i keep having to unplug and plug it every 5 minutes and ive checked everything, the keyboard is brand new people help pls

04/10/2024 8:23 AM

What's the make and model of your keyboard?

Usually, the overall compatibility is usually confirmed if the keyboard/mouse can be properly mapped through the app. If it does not pick up any keystrokes/mouse clicks, it is simply not compatible. However, there are a few keyboards out there that have been reported to require at least a 2.4A power adapter as the console may not be supplying enough power.

When it disconnects, do you see a yellow flashing LED on the K2?

04/10/2024 8:38 AM

The model is a firefight pro 23. it doesn’t disconnect it just doesn’t work when i click anything, it works for 10 mins then stops and i have to replug it but my mouse still works, and no yellow flash.

04/10/2024 1:14 PM

Reply to:

The model is a firefight pro 23. it doesn’t disconnect it just doesn’t work when i click anything, it works for 10 mins then stops and i have to replug it but my mouse still works, and no yellow flash.

I don't see any other reports on this specific model keyboard. However, it hasn't been in-house tested either.

Try swapping the keyboard into the mouse port and mouse into the keyboard port.

Do you happen to have a different keyboard that you can test with to see if the issue follows?

04/11/2024 4:57 PM

yes, before i bought this one i used another one, it worked perfectly fine, but after i switched to this one and it started not working i switched back to my old one and the problem started accuring w that one too. i’ve tried switching the ports too yes.

04/12/2024 1:25 AM

Reply to:

yes, before i bought this one i used another one, it worked perfectly fine, but after i switched to this one and it started not working i switched back to my old one and the problem started accuring w that one too. i’ve tried switching the ports too yes.

If you are using the additional power port on the K2, it could be worth either:

• Resetting the K2 (hold down the two buttons on top for about 8 seconds)
  • Downgrading to an older firmware in case it's a firmware related bug. Although, it would be strange to hear that your other keyboard is now experiencing this.

If you decide to try downgrading, try the latest two versions found here: Product Drivers, Firmware & Software - IOGEAR

When prompted about a new firmware through the app just hit skip.

Installation instructions can be found on page 103-105 of the manual:

https://support.iogear.com/support/dm/download_manual/?mnid=1599

04/12/2024 10:36 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,