x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

I NEED HELP WITH A PROBLEM

PLEASE READ. I have recently bought the Keymander and it was working perfectly. But, there were 2 problems. The first problem is that sometimes, when I am pressing the left click to shoot rapidly and very fastly, the left click many times does not register and I have to press it again for it to work. This is very annoying and if anyone knew how to fix this it would be amazing. The second problem is a bigger one. When I started playing with the keymander, I realized that when I flicked the mouse fastly to look anywhere, the flick did register but the character moved only a slight bit. In other games that have keyboard and mouse support in which I don’t have to use Keymander, when I flick it moves much more. I thoguht it was a sensitivity problem but it was not. When I moved the mouse the same space and slowly but did not flick the character moved a lot but when I flicked it moved only a slight bit. Thank you for reading have a great day pls answer ASAP. Also, one last thing are you guys planning to add garden warfare 2 as a video game to the app? If not it is okay but I would appreciate it thank you.

02/16/2024 12:27 PM

What you're encountering is Max Turn Speed (in-game) for consoles. For a more detailed answer, you can refer to this thread HERE. You can notice this most when you try to "flick" for a quick 180/360 turn.

This would happen with all emulators and will always feel a bit different as opposed to "flicking" movements on PC versions of games.

It is best to have max in-game sensitivity with the highest DPI possible on your mouse while matching that to the K2 App DPI to be able to make small movements while covering a decent amount of camera movement.

When a game has natural mouse and keyboard support, it is not emulating a controller unlike the K2 and just about every other emulator. When emulating a controller, it will come with controller restrictions/limitations such as Max Turn Speed.

The left click does seem rather odd.

Does this happen on all games?

02/20/2024 1:57 PM

Reply to:

What you're encountering is Max Turn Speed (in-game) for consoles. For a more detailed answer, you can refer to this thread HERE. You can notice this most when you try to "flick" for a quick 180/360 turn.

This would happen with all emulators and will always feel a bit different as opposed to "flicking" movements on PC versions of games.

It is best to have max in-game sensitivity with the highest DPI possible on your mouse while matching that to the K2 App DPI to be able to make small movements while covering a decent amount of camera movement.

When a game has natural mouse and keyboard support, it is not emulating a controller unlike the K2 and just about every other emulator. When emulating a controller, it will come with controller restrictions/limitations such as Max Turn Speed.

Yes it does sorry for the tardy reply

03/01/2024 6:24 PM

Reply to:

I majorly play garden warfare 2 but I tested other games and the left click does not register many times

03/01/2024 6:25 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,