x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

I NEED HELP

PLEASE READ:

Hello, i have recently purchased the keymander 2 and I found a giant problem. I hope someone can reply.

I was really excited opening my Keymander 2 i logged onto the app and I saw jaw dropping news. When I tried to find the game gw2 also known as GARDEN WARFARE 2 it was not there. Also, i tried logging onto the game and the sensitivity was extremely slow if I moved the mouse over 15 inches the character would barely move and this is very sad because it was the only game I wanted to play with mouse and keyboard. Apart from that, 1 of the three abilities which is the middle one there was no keybind for that so I could not press it I could not use the ability. For that reason I need the game to be on the Game Center. Is there a way I can change the sensitivity and the key kinds? Thank you. I need an answer ASAP or i think I will have to return the Keymander sadly.

02/06/2024 2:41 PM

Hello,

Games do not require to be on the game center to play them. Those are simply some popular game titles that can be used as starting foundations for that game and/or similar games.

A profile for any and every game can be made from scratch. When you click edit profile, you will see it allows you to change sensitivity and key binds.

Normally, we would recommend starting by maxing out your in-game sensitivity as well as setting you mouse's DPI to the highest it can go and matching it in the DPI field in the app.

02/06/2024 3:33 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

Games do not require to be on the game center to play them. Those are simply some popular game titles that can be used as starting foundations for that game and/or similar games.

A profile for any and every game can be made from scratch. When you click edit profile, you will see it allows you to change sensitivity and key binds.

Normally, we would recommend starting by maxing out your in-game sensitivity as well as setting you mouse's DPI to the highest it can go and matching it in the DPI field in the app.

Thank you very much I really appreciate you took your time to answer my question. It works amazing

02/07/2024 2:54 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

I just said it was working perfectly but out of nowhere my mouse and keyboard stopped working, they worked perfectly before and I even used the cable that was given to me to see if it worked better but nothing. It just stopped working and I do not know what to do. If you could give me guidance on what to do it would be of great help. I will try to restart my Xbox and I will see if it works. Thank you.

02/07/2024 3:04 PM

Just restarted my console and it seems to be working, sorry for the trouble.

02/07/2024 3:05 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,