x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Does this device work on pc?

I've seen a post that says it works with a ps4 controller but I'd like to know if it has been updated to work with an xbox controller as well since it has been a while since that post

02/06/2024 10:04 AM

Hello,

This is not a designed configuration of the K2. Therefore, it has not received any kind of updates for any kind of bugs and/or incompatibilities that have been presented for this configuration. We have not heard of any success from users with an Xbox controller as of recently.

The PS4 method is simply a configuration that users have found that has been reported to work for some. However, it's not a configuration in which we have official support for unfortunately. The K2 is designed to emulate keyboard and mouse on supported consoles.

The only "PC" configuration that we support would be to pass-through direct keyboard/mouse input for the Keymander 3Play (no controller emulation).

02/06/2024 10:47 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

This is not a designed configuration of the K2. Therefore, it has not received any kind of updates for any kind of bugs and/or incompatibilities that have been presented for this configuration. We have not heard of any success from users with an Xbox controller as of recently.

The PS4 method is simply a configuration that users have found that has been reported to work for some. However, it's not a configuration in which we have official support for unfortunately. The K2 is designed to emulate keyboard and mouse on supported consoles.

The only "PC" configuration that we support would be to pass-through direct keyboard/mouse input for the Keymander 3Play (no controller emulation).

It does work on PC but is detected as a switch controller, connecting my flydigi controller give an error in windows then shuts the device off. With that said i notice there is a keyboard direct mode, it would be a nice feature to allow us to swap to keyboard and mouse with out disconnecting the emulated controller.

02/26/2024 1:32 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

The macro system is basic at best. Seeing the keys mapped and adjusting their timings would be super

Being able to map native mnk binds along with the controller binds would also be a nice touch.

02/26/2024 1:36 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,