x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Failed to sign in/up

The last update on this issue of not being able to sign in was 1/4/2024 and every thread revolving around this problem gets a response with a link to the 1/4/2024 thread. There's to where to reference an accounts loadouts to download with a code, so even if that was the work around it does no good to a lot of people. If this is an issue with google play verifications, can we get an update on this?

This bug should be considered the highest priority for this company, traction with its growth will be lost if new and existing users lose faith in these products and proceed to spread the news. Sure product sold is already sold, but if a company wants to keep selling they should ensure the products actually functions.

01/30/2024 2:22 PM

It is not a "bug". The sign in option has been disabled due to being in the process of a server change. You are still able to download profiles from the game center. Share codes are disabled but the premade ones from the K2's game center are available to download. That was the purpose of the app update... To allow downloading the game center games on the K2 app without needing to sign in (this does not apply to share codes).

There is no fix on this... Share codes will need to wait until the server change is complete.

Any updates will be posted and pinned.

01/30/2024 4:40 PM

Reply to:

It is not a "bug". The sign in option has been disabled due to being in the process of a server change. You are still able to download profiles from the game center. Share codes are disabled but the premade ones from the K2's game center are available to download. That was the purpose of the app update... To allow downloading the game center games on the K2 app without needing to sign in (this does not apply to share codes).

There is no fix on this... Share codes will need to wait until the server change is complete.

Any updates will be posted and pinned.

I'm glad to know the default premade loadouts are now available again, but I'm not sure who exactly that helped. I personally lost all my created loadouts breaking a phone years back, after that I went out of my way to create an account to be able to save my loadouts.

The same thing happens again but this time I'm out of luck not to my own stupidity but due to the fact that sign in has been deliberately disabled. I was content with dealing with the one loadout saved to my device for sometime, but when I finally had the opportunity to potentially get all my loadouts back I cant because they've been disabled.

As a long time user of keymander and as someone who has recommended these products to people that have bought them, its fairly frustrating to be outright locked out my my account and loadouts, and there not being an update in almost a month about it. The previous update was definitely not as transparent as this one, mainly the fact being this was done deliberately without any sort of warning, work around, or consistent update of information.

"So now I need to decide on whether I'm going to rebuild my loadouts from the ground up all over AGAIN, wait who knows how long for the server change to be complete with ZERO eta, just start relearning controller, or throw my $120 hunk of junk away and go find something that actually works and rebuild by loadouts from the ground up anyways."-what's going through the mind of anyone having to deal with this issue.

I normally wouldn't go out of my way to post anything like this anywhere, but as an actual fan of these products this is my way of showing care about the company and the customers.

01/30/2024 5:32 PM

Reply to:

I'm glad to know the default premade loadouts are now available again, but I'm not sure who exactly that helped. I personally lost all my created loadouts breaking a phone years back, after that I went out of my way to create an account to be able to save my loadouts.

The same thing happens again but this time I'm out of luck not to my own stupidity but due to the fact that sign in has been deliberately disabled. I was content with dealing with the one loadout saved to my device for sometime, but when I finally had the opportunity to potentially get all my loadouts back I cant because they've been disabled.

As a long time user of keymander and as someone who has recommended these products to people that have bought them, its fairly frustrating to be outright locked out my my account and loadouts, and there not being an update in almost a month about it. The previous update was definitely not as transparent as this one, mainly the fact being this was done deliberately without any sort of warning, work around, or consistent update of information.

"So now I need to decide on whether I'm going to rebuild my loadouts from the ground up all over AGAIN, wait who knows how long for the server change to be complete with ZERO eta, just start relearning controller, or throw my $120 hunk of junk away and go find something that actually works and rebuild by loadouts from the ground up anyways."-what's going through the mind of anyone having to deal with this issue.

I normally wouldn't go out of my way to post anything like this anywhere, but as an actual fan of these products this is my way of showing care about the company and the customers.

The required sign in was disabled for new users. Prior to the update, users were required to sign in which prevented them from downloading some of the starting profiles the K2's app offered. The sign up/in functionality was a server-based issue which was unexpected (reason why there was no warning).

Unfortunately, due to it being server-based, there isn't much that can be done until this is finalized/corrected.

Once an ETA is given, it will be posted as I try to post any updates that are given as soon as they are received.

PS. I have sent you a private message of an idea that could possibly be arranged. Will keep you posted there.

01/31/2024 8:39 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,