x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard on KEYMANDER 2 not working

So basically I got my keymander 2 a today and I tried setting it up. At first everything was fine just putting on the firmware etc. But when I got on siege, the mouse was working perfectly fine, but the keyboard didn’t work at all but still lit up. I looked at the other things related to this and tried doing the exact steps multiple times (holding Xbox power button for 10 sec). I’m also on an Xbox Series X and the controller I plugged into the KEYMANDER was the one that came with my Xbox. I have a razer orochi mouse and a steel series 100% keyboard and a royal kludge rk61 keyboard. I tried both keyboards but they didn’t work. Please help and try to get with me as soon as possible.

01/11/2024 10:27 PM

If you only have a keyboard and power connected (no mouse or controller), are you able to map keys on the Keymander 2 app?

If you cannot with either keyboard, this is usually a sign of incompatibility.

01/12/2024 9:47 AM

Reply to:

If you only have a keyboard and power connected (no mouse or controller), are you able to map keys on the Keymander 2 app?

If you cannot with either keyboard, this is usually a sign of incompatibility.

When only the keyboard is plugged in, I am able to bind keys in the app. This works with both keyboards

01/12/2024 3:25 PM

For some reason it doesn’t save when I edit it to a different key it just changes back to what it was before

01/12/2024 3:27 PM

Reply to:

For some reason it doesn’t save when I edit it to a different key it just changes back to what it was before

If you are able to map on both keyboards, this should be compatible.

Your mouse works while you are in "KM Emulation" mode as the playing type?

If neither work in KM emulation, it's likely to be a USB issue. More specifically, the USB that connects your Xbox Wireless controller to the controller port on the K2.

Try connecting your controller (powered off) directly to your Xbox, if your controller powers on by itself, it is the correct cable needed.

If the controller just vibrates and requires you to press the home button to turn on, it is not a sync cable.

01/16/2024 9:33 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,