x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Why won't it let me sign in on the app?

On the website I already have a account, then I go to the app to sign in and It says that I don't have Internet connection and to check my Internet, but I don't have a problem with my Internet I play video games all the time and have no problems with the Internet. So how do I fix this so I can use the keymander 2.

12/30/2023 11:35 PM

got the same problem, we need a fix. cant load any game profiles. payed money for what ? crazy sh**

01/03/2024 3:51 AM

Hey, I was wondering if you figured out a fix for this? I just got my Keymander 2 and I’m having the same issue.

01/04/2024 12:58 AM

Reply to:

Hey, I was wondering if you figured out a fix for this? I just got my Keymander 2 and I’m having the same issue.

Hello,

Please check out my pinned thread here: Thread (keymander2.com)

01/04/2024 9:50 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Please check out my pinned thread here: Thread (keymander2.com)

i can't seem to figure out how to download that file on my phone.

01/30/2024 12:51 PM

Got the download figured out, it still says failure to sign in. Im stuck on a default loadout and would be forced to recreate any of them just to play.

01/30/2024 1:02 PM

Reply to:

Got the download figured out, it still says failure to sign in. Im stuck on a default loadout and would be forced to recreate any of them just to play.

The new app version on my pinned thread will allow you to download profiles without needing to sign in.

01/30/2024 4:34 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,