x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

keymander stoped working

my keymander stoped working , i use the wire provided. I don’t know what to do , I updated the controller from my xbox.

08/24/2023 7:29 PM

Hello,

Let's do a couple tests to help use get a better idea of what could be happening.

Start by checking to see if the controller is properly syncing using the USB cable.

Begin with the controller off and connect it directly to your console using the USB cable. Check to see if the controller powers on (home button LED) by itself OR if it requires you to press the home button for it to power on.

If it requires you to press the home button, the "charge and sync" cable may need to be replaced.

If it powered on the controller by itself, try this test again, but this time having the K2 connected to the console and connecting the controller (while powered off) to the controller port on the K2. Do this without the mouse or keyboard being connected.

If the controller powered on correctly through the K2, proceed with plugging in mouse OR keyboard to see if one or the other is causing the K2 to fail.

08/25/2023 4:48 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,