x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

R6 mousetrap

Any news on the update for the mousetrap?

04/12/2023 8:57 AM

We do not have an ETA at this time, but our engineering team is looking into it.

04/12/2023 9:13 AM

04/23/2023 12:45 AM

If you need more beta testers, I play 5-8 hours a day. I have been tinkering with settings within the app and inside the game. After getting mousetraped for the first time i found a combination of settings that allowed me to play upwards of 45 games before being moustraped again. I just finished a second combination of settings and will be testing it out today. I believe the only thing that would be needed is some form of simulation on the analog stick movement settings, and possibly a delay setting for the firing trigger. Just like you guys have on the ads options.

04/23/2023 11:21 AM

Reply to:

If you need more beta testers, I play 5-8 hours a day. I have been tinkering with settings within the app and inside the game. After getting mousetraped for the first time i found a combination of settings that allowed me to play upwards of 45 games before being moustraped again. I just finished a second combination of settings and will be testing it out today. I believe the only thing that would be needed is some form of simulation on the analog stick movement settings, and possibly a delay setting for the firing trigger. Just like you guys have on the ads options.

what are the settings?

04/23/2023 12:29 PM

04/23/2023 1:27 PM

Reply to:

what are the settings?

I can give you the old ones, but keep in mind they detected it after so many games, which means it collected enough data on it to detect it. So not sure how well it would work, just go rid of moustrap if the new setting work just as well I can message them to you.

04/23/2023 3:21 PM

could i test the beta version ?

04/24/2023 6:46 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,