x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mic doesn’t work- initial set up help

Hello, I just got my KeyMinder GE1337P2. I’ve paired it with a red dragon gamer keyboard (the half keyboard), a red dragon mouse, and an Xbox controller with a generic headset. My mic will not work. What am I doing wrong- I don’t really know how to set this thing up but am really frustrated the mic won’t work. I can hear music from the headset but it doesn’t pic up my voice.

03/14/2023 5:03 PM

I got the microphone to work and now the k585 and m612 won’t work. This is frustrating.

03/14/2023 6:44 PM

Mic issues usually are a result of a known bandwidth issue. While this is still being looked into there is a workaround that consists of simply using a second controller specifically just for the headset.

Now for the keyboard and mouse...

Are you able to successfully map keys and mouse clicks on the K2's App?

• Try only having controller and keyboard connected first and then try with only controller and mouse connected.

Are you utilizing the power port on the K2 and connecting to an outlet?

Please ensure you are using the provided USB cable as the cable that is connecting the controller to the K2.

What console are you playing on?

03/15/2023 8:35 AM

Playing on Xbox. I have the power supply connected and the k2 plugged into the back of the Xbox. i can properly map keys but once I am on, the keyboard does nothing but light up and look pretty. I tried using a mwII COD - template and it still didn’t work.

03/16/2023 6:09 AM

Reply to:

Playing on Xbox. I have the power supply connected and the k2 plugged into the back of the Xbox. i can properly map keys but once I am on, the keyboard does nothing but light up and look pretty. I tried using a mwII COD - template and it still didn’t work.

If you are able to map both mouse and keyboard through the app, that would rule out incompatibility.

This is usually seen when using a USB cable that is not a "charge and sync" cable connecting the controller to the Keymander's controller port. The Micro USB cable that came in the K2's box should be a Charge and Sync cable. However, if you are using a next gen controller with a USB-C connector, it could be that the cable you have is not.

Can if you turn off your controller and connect it directly to your Xbox (bypassing the K2), does it power on the controller automatically without you having to press the home button on the controller?

03/16/2023 1:17 PM

Well- I figured out my keyboard/mouse issue on my own. I guess I need product support as badly as I need a man. ? #doingitallonmyown!!  I just bypassed the KEYMANDER and plugged it all directly into my Xbox. Will be returning the KEYMANDER pronto. Thanks for your help and time.

03/16/2023 5:14 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,