x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 won't emulate

Can anyone help me with this: I used my keymander 2 the other day and it worked perfectly fine and then the next day I go to turn on my console and it wouldn't emulate at all, the green like was lit up, my controller was plugged in and had batteries in it, my keyboard and mouse was plugged in correctly and was lit up but it didn't do read that I was pressing any buttons, I tired several times unplugging everything and plugging it back in and it still wouldn't work, I use an Xbox 1 and my keyboard is a steelseries apex pro mini wireless but I keep it plugged in, and my mouse is a steelseries Aeros 5 wireless but I also keep it plugged in.

02/09/2023 10:33 AM

Hello,

Does the K2 detect keyboard strokes/ mouse clicks when trying to map on the K2 app?

We haven't tried either of those models as of yet, but I'm curious to know if the K2 app shows any input from either the mouse or keyboard.

02/09/2023 10:38 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Does the K2 detect keyboard strokes/ mouse clicks when trying to map on the K2 app?

We haven't tried either of those models as of yet, but I'm curious to know if the K2 app shows any input from either the mouse or keyboard.

Whenever I try to map the buttons it reads it, I don't know if there is another way to test to see if there is more input.

02/09/2023 3:07 PM

I actually just figured it out, I wasn't using the provided cable that came with the keymander.

02/09/2023 3:57 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,