x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox headset mic still not working after 5 minutes

Hi,

I am still having the issue of where my headset mic just stops working after 5 minutes. Has there been any headway on a solution to this? Makes playing multiplayer no fun if I can’t talk in lobbies. I am using the SteelSeries Arctis Prime headset and the controller that comes with the X Box series X if that helps. Console, controller and keymander2 are all up to date.

Thanks,

Mike N.

01/12/2023 4:51 PM

This is a bandwidth issue with certain headsets. The only "workaround" would be to have a second controller and having the headset connected to that one. Our engineers are aware of the issue, but there is no permanent solution as of yet.

01/13/2023 8:23 AM

I have two older controllers that are micro usb that I just tried and it does the same thing. Any other ideas I can try that doesn’t involve me buying another headset?

01/13/2023 11:55 AM

Reply to:

I have two older controllers that are micro usb that I just tried and it does the same thing. Any other ideas I can try that doesn’t involve me buying another headset?

Sorry just to clarify. The "workaround" consists of two controllers being used simultaneously. One for the K2 and the other specifically for the headset.

This would be the only temporary solution until a fix is created.

01/13/2023 2:03 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,