x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 and Ducky One 3 Mini

I’ve read that the ducky one 3 mini is compatible with the keymander 2 however I’m unable to get it to work once hooked up. The keyboard lights up however none of the keys respond. Please help.

01/03/2023 12:04 PM

Hello,

I personally have the Ducky One 3 Mini and can confirm that mine is working just fine.

Are you able to map keys on the K2 app using your keyboard?

01/03/2023 1:25 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

I personally have the Ducky One 3 Mini and can confirm that mine is working just fine.

Are you able to map keys on the K2 app using your keyboard?

Yes, I’m able to.

01/03/2023 4:57 PM

Reply to:

Yes, I’m able to.

If you are able to, this means that the K2 is able to successfully communicate (compatible) with the keyboard.

What console are you playing on?

Are you using the Micro USB cable that came in the box as the cable that is connecting your controller to the controller port?

01/04/2023 8:13 AM

Reply to:

If you are able to, this means that the K2 is able to successfully communicate (compatible) with the keyboard.

What console are you playing on?

Are you using the Micro USB cable that came in the box as the cable that is connecting your controller to the controller port?

I’m playing on a series X Xbox and as far as the cable I used the cord that came with the keyboard to connect it to where it goes. Is that what you’re asking?

01/06/2023 5:34 PM

Reply to:

I’m playing on a series X Xbox and as far as the cable I used the cord that came with the keyboard to connect it to where it goes. Is that what you’re asking?

The cable that came in the K2's box would be a Micro USB cable which would fit the older Xbox One gen controllers.

Series S/X controllers now use a USB-C connector which the K2's box does not come with. You need to ensure that you are using a proper charge and sync cable so that the controller can communicate with the K2.

You can quickly verify this by powering off your controller and directly connecting it to your Xbox.

If the controller turns on by itself upon connecting, it is a charge and sync cable.

If the controller does not turn on by itself upon connecting and requires you to press the home button, it is not a charge and sync cable.

01/09/2023 9:17 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,