x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard and Mouse won’t work PS4

Hello, as the title says, my keyboard and mouse does not work for the KEYMANDER 2. First, it only goes green when my default is the Xbox, which is weird considering I’m on ps4. I have the extra power supply in port 4 plugged in and have tried taking off and inserting the cables back into the ports again. My ps4 controller is set to USB cable instead of Bluetooth and is fully charged. My keyboard does not light up nor does my mouse. I have tried several threads online regarding to fix it without any success. For example, I have tried different keyboards and mouses, and they all do not work while being plugged into the right port. All I have seen are mostly Xbox threads and success for them, but none have been successful for ps4. I followed the instructions carefully for around 2 hours and still haven’t gotten it to work.

12/20/2022 12:54 AM

If you only connect the keyboard, does the K2 app register it when trying to map?

If you only have the mouse connected, does the K2 app register it when trying to map?

Please make sure to use the Micro USB cable that came in the box as the cable connected the controller to the gamepad port. This is crucial as it needs to be a charge and sync cable.

12/20/2022 8:19 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,