x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My keymander stopped working after I turned off my Xbox

My keymander 2 was working up until I turned off my Xbox and came back to play. Now it makes a hissing sound and doesn’t allow my keyboard or mouse to work but in the app I can still change my key binds from my keyboard but just doesn’t work to the Xbox now.

11/09/2022 2:08 PM

Try moving it to a different USB port and pressing down the two buttons on top for about 5/6 seconds then releasing.

Also, please make sure that the controller is turning on by itself when it is connected to the K2. It should not require you to press the home button to turn on the controller.

11/09/2022 3:33 PM

Reply to:

Try moving it to a different USB port and pressing down the two buttons on top for about 5/6 seconds then releasing.

Also, please make sure that the controller is turning on by itself when it is connected to the K2. It should not require you to press the home button to turn on the controller.

Controller does turn on automatically. No change in results when swapping USB ports or cables

11/09/2022 5:19 PM

Reply to:

Now it’s disconnecting from the app everytime my keyboard is plugged in. I’ve used this keyboard every time I’ve played on my keymander 2 not sure what’s happening ever since yesterday

11/09/2022 5:48 PM

Reply to:

Now it’s disconnecting from the app everytime my keyboard is plugged in. I’ve used this keyboard every time I’ve played on my keymander 2 not sure what’s happening ever since yesterday

Are you utilizing the power port on the K2?

If so, can you try using a higher voltage power adapter (preferably 2.4A).

This kind of behavior would usually happen with an incompatible keyboard, but this would not allow you to map keys if this was the case. However, it is possible that there is not being enough power supplied for the keyboard properly.

11/10/2022 2:34 PM

Reply to:

Are you utilizing the power port on the K2?

If so, can you try using a higher voltage power adapter (preferably 2.4A).

This kind of behavior would usually happen with an incompatible keyboard, but this would not allow you to map keys if this was the case. However, it is possible that there is not being enough power supplied for the keyboard properly.

I’ve tried many cords and different power supply options but it seems as if a different issue happens no matter what now. When I try to sync w keyboard plugged in it will give sync error on app

11/10/2022 6:04 PM

Reply to:

I’ve tried many cords and different power supply options but it seems as if a different issue happens no matter what now. When I try to sync w keyboard plugged in it will give sync error on app

What is the error you are receiving?

What is the make and model of the keyboard?

11/14/2022 8:29 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,