x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Why does my keyboard not work?

I bought a Corsair K70 rgb optiocal-mechanical Champion series keyboard and it will not work with my keymander 2. Please help!

10/18/2022 3:06 PM

Hello,

We tested the standard K70, but not the champion series.

What exactly is happening?

Do the LED's go out or does the K2 go into a power cycle loop?

Is your mouse working?

If you only connect the keyboard (no mouse), are you experiencing the same issue?

Are you able to map keys on using the K2 app?

10/19/2022 10:55 AM

Hey, to reply to what you said. I plug in my champion series keyboard and it doesnt light up at all and my controller will be on. Though whenever i click a key on my keyboard my controller vibrates and disconnects. I tried without the mouse aswell and same issue

10/20/2022 3:53 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Is your mouse working?

If you only connect the keyboard (no mouse), are you experiencing the same issue?

Hey, to reply to what you said. I plug in my champion series keyboard and it doesnt light up at all and my controller will be on. Though whenever i click a key on my keyboard my controller vibrates and disconnects. I tried without the mouse aswell and same issue

10/20/2022 3:53 AM

But some other times its plugged in and it’s completely unresponsive, no lights and nothing happens when i use my keys.

10/20/2022 3:55 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Is your mouse working?

I think it may be due to it taking more power than i think i can actually put into the keymander with the extra k2 power input and it being plugged into my xbox, because without my mouse plugged in it does like register its plugged in but will not light up or let me use keys on it.

10/20/2022 4:31 AM

Reply to:

I think it may be due to it taking more power than i think i can actually put into the keymander with the extra k2 power input and it being plugged into my xbox, because without my mouse plugged in it does like register its plugged in but will not light up or let me use keys on it.

Try using a 2.4A or greater power adapter on the power port of the K2 and see if it helps.

10/21/2022 11:49 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,