x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

everything disconnect every 5 min

-ps5

-the division 2

-controller ps4 original

-power supply plug with whats recommand

- done all the procedure as you suggest.

-km2 brand new receive 27 sept 2022

- everything work find but disconnwct 5min, jst press f8 2 time and connect back for another 5 min.

- using razor power bundle 500ma 5vcc keyboard and 200ma 5vcc mouse.

next step in couple of week is to handle an azeron on that so i would like to fix thing right now to be ready for next step.

thank for help.

09/27/2022 6:59 PM

forget to had full battery controller origonal ps4

09/27/2022 7:25 PM

Hello,

When you say it "disconnects", are you referring to the who K2 disconnecting from your console OR is it disconnecting from the app only?

What is the voltage of the power adapter that you are using (2.4A or greater would be recommended)?

Try leaving the keyboard disconnected and see if it still disconnects. Then try leaving the mouse disconnected and see if it still disconnects. This way we can see if it is one of those that is triggering the K2 to disconnect.

09/28/2022 8:28 AM

seem to me that my keyboard froze. but when i press f8 one time it disconnect (ok it suppose to do that)and press again it come back and everything is find.

the light on my controller is not light but seem to me a lost of signal for a short moment, i have not made the last update.

09/28/2022 3:12 PM

i will do some test tonight and let you know more target with the info. and i would answer you interrogation. i will recei e my azeron next week, so i let u know if it work weel.

09/28/2022 3:14 PM

my power sypply is an ipad at 2.4 as you recommand

09/28/2022 3:15 PM

-app with android no problem work fine.

-do the same without mnk separatly. + controller not working either not even the ps button. so i press 2 time f8 and than f9 to use controller.

-trying in ps5 menu(not in d2 game)

same result 8min and lost all fonction

exept f8

-happen everytime after 8min, even if i play or not, menu or in game.

-when happening still got blue light dimming on k2

pressing f8 2 times on keyboard and reset that 8 min

-the f8 command is working

- no other standard key working(w a s d space bar e f r ctrl ect)

- when everything is working i have no light on controller( normal or not ???)

- when plug, if i want to light up the console with ps button it s not working, need to unplug press and replug controller. or use another control to open consol.

-mnk are brand new as the k2

- cable use are not that old and have good connection and condition. they are game stuff use only. only use by me an adult that take care of it s stuff.

- i m using usb port behing the ps5.( i think behing are ss usb)

- trying ubs port in front of ps5.

same result. 2 time f8 and everything come back.

im gonna quit for the night if you have another idea let me know i will think about that .

thank for your time, i appreciate it.

09/28/2022 8:25 PM

Reply to:

-app with android no problem work fine.

-do the same without mnk separatly. + controller not working either not even the ps button. so i press 2 time f8 and than f9 to use controller.

-trying in ps5 menu(not in d2 game)

same result 8min and lost all fonction

exept f8

-happen everytime after 8min, even if i play or not, menu or in game.

-when happening still got blue light dimming on k2

pressing f8 2 times on keyboard and reset that 8 min

-the f8 command is working

- no other standard key working(w a s d space bar e f r ctrl ect)

- when everything is working i have no light on controller( normal or not ???)

- when plug, if i want to light up the console with ps button it s not working, need to unplug press and replug controller. or use another control to open consol.

-mnk are brand new as the k2

- cable use are not that old and have good connection and condition. they are game stuff use only. only use by me an adult that take care of it s stuff.

- i m using usb port behing the ps5.( i think behing are ss usb)

- trying ubs port in front of ps5.

same result. 2 time f8 and everything come back.

im gonna quit for the night if you have another idea let me know i will think about that .

thank for your time, i appreciate it.

Are you using the USB cable that came in the box as the USB that connects the PS4 controller to the console?

When you press F8 it will switch to KM Direct which will act as if you're connecting the keyboard and mouse directly to your console.

If you press it again it will switch to KM Emulation which requires the K2 to communicate to your controller to allow the keyboard and mouse to function.

So it sounds like there is either some kind of problem happening with the Charge and Sync USB cable or with the controller.

What is the model number of your controller?

You can also try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding both of the buttons on top for about 5 seconds.

09/29/2022 11:26 AM

yes i use your stuff

model cuh zct1u

09/29/2022 1:47 PM

-yes i use your cable

-cuh zct1u

-try reset and come back to you

09/29/2022 1:52 PM

ok sir, seem the controller version is the issue, i take a cuh zct2u and everything working well. the light on controller is steady blue, same on k2. blue light stay always on controller and work without any more problem.

nb: i take your manuel page 106. i m not sure to understand your color code like if controller light is blue the usb wire is a charge one. and if it s orange(yellow) than it s a charging and signal. just let you know.

thanks for help it s super appreciate. i will do some test with azeron.. if you need info with that product. gonna receive next week so maybe we gonna talk each other again.??

09/29/2022 6:38 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,