x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Not working at all on ps5

When i try to use the keyboard on any game. The controller stops working and the keyboard dose not work so i have to. Unplug everything and replug it back in to use the keyboard for only the homepage.

09/20/2022 5:22 PM

Hello,

Are you using a PS5 controller on a PS5 game?

If you are, please keep in mind that the only way to do this would be through remote play such as a Beloader.

If you are using a PS4 controller on a PS4 game, make sure you are using the cable supplied in the box as the USB that connects the controller to the gamepad port. You also need to make sure that you change the controller settings under PS5 Settings > Accessories > Controllers > Communication Method > Use USB.

Here are a few instructional videos that may help:

If you are going to be playing PS4 games on the PS5 with a PS4 controller, simply follow the instructional video shown here for the PS4 setup as it will be the same as the PS5.

*This will require a PS4 Controller*

If you are wanting to play PS5 Games which require a PS5 controller and you have a PC close by, you can check out this video to see how to set up remote play.

If you are wanting to play PS5 games which require a PS5 controller and you do not have a PC near, you will require a Beloader (this will require a one time PC setup). Thread (keymander2.com)

09/21/2022 8:27 AM

I can now use the keyboard and mouse in game but I can only walk with the mouse while aiming and I look with WASD

09/21/2022 10:29 AM

Reply to:

I can now use the keyboard and mouse in game but I can only walk with the mouse while aiming and I look with WASD

It sounds like the "Swap L/R Stick" feature was enabled or toggled.

You can get to this setting by going to Edit Profile > Weapon Tab > Swap L/R Stick.

Assign Active swap to a key if there isn't one already and switch Trigger to toggle.

Once the key is clicked, it should correct this issue. You can then remove the active swap key that is assigned if you want to avoid accidentally toggling this feature.

This feature is primarily used in games like Apex to scroll through inventory/items with the mouse instead of WASD.

09/21/2022 10:57 AM

Now i can move with WASD but I still can not look around.

09/21/2022 4:02 PM

Reply to:

Now i can move with WASD but I still can not look around.

Does this apply to any game profile you are selected on?

You can try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top of the unit for about 5 seconds. You should see the unit reboot in case this is a bug.

09/22/2022 8:48 AM

Thank you it is now all working after the reset. And sorry for taking so much time it is my first time using something like this thanks for all the help.

09/22/2022 3:19 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,